Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 19 of 19
  1. #16
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    The bets method ever is to farm Beginz Extreme untill you get to Staff Sargent 3, logout, relog to AVA and you'll have more than 600.000 euros.
    Credits by: @sannink1m.
    Do I need to do this in 1 go, or can I do it in more than one day?

  2. #17
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,654
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,100
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

    Do I need to do this in 1 go, or can I do it in more than one day?
    1 go ! Merry X-Mas !

  3. #18
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    The bets method ever is to farm Beginz Extreme untill you get to Staff Sargent 3, logout, relog to AVA and you'll have more than 600.000 euros.
    Credits by: @sannink1m.
    Y u credit sanninkim I found this out months ago and so did alot of people who glitched bg with newly created alts its nothing new
    And u dont need to be staff serg to do it. u can still be duck and get it. found it as ducky when i relog trying to get my ap offers
    Last edited by demon204; 12-22-2013 at 01:55 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me










  4. #19
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,654
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,100
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Y u credit sanninkim I found this out months ago and so did alot of people who glitched bg with newly created alts its nothing new
    And u dont need to be staff serg to do it. u can still be duck and get it. found it as ducky when i relog trying to get my ap offers
    Okay, i didn't knew that !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Best Mode to farm?
    By CloudAngel in forum CrossFire Farming & Partner Request
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:52 PM
  2. best mode to farm
    By ramsv94 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 06:28 AM
  3. Best map to farm?
    By ritty111 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 02:57 PM
  4. [Discussion] The best weapon in farming
    By kvll in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 01:41 PM
  5. Whats The Best Mode On Crossfire[Poll]
    By FaQtRein in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 03:28 PM