Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    stupid way to think, but nothing much is expected.

    if you give it for free, there people that got it on the real legit way and will get mad, so by giving the link to everyone that just ask, it will make it get patched, unlike when its sold, since those newb people would actually need to spend money to report it which is never the case with those that used their money
    this is the same reason why public hack get patched way faster than VIP, because the public are open to everyone, the spy, the noobs, unlike VIP which require real money that people dont wanna lose.

    to people nowaday : please learn to use your head sometimes omfg, think of everything, check all the side instand of checking only like 1% of the side and then think ''with this am gonna be so known and so liked by everyone, i will also get popular, YAY''. dumb.

    and btw dont ever quote me if you are going to say such stupid thing at more if you dont know what you are talking about.


    oh and btw, one of those that was selling this service is a well known hacker, that participated to make the euro hack (1m per game) he also have the second best hack made for AVA (if he read this, -> QQ). you dont know what you are saying. your argument is invalid.
    Dude ur argument is invalid 1st. Y not do it for free for people who pm them then get rp for their services instead of money. This way aeria wont find a way to patch it. The reason they made it money is cause they want money simple logic. I also laugh at ur statement that he did this to get popular. Also if he wanted rep why he didn't ask for rep then. Its cause no one cares about rep<<<<<<
    You think ccman or any of the other hack developers that give their hacks for free did it for rep? No they just wanted to share their hacks to people who likes hacks.

    I got all of these guns legit with my own money and i wont be mad when people find a way to add them and neither would other
    I mean they still spend ap to add these guns . What im mad about is when people make money off others for doing something that is absolutely free.
    Last edited by demon204; 12-21-2013 at 09:53 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me










  2. #17
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Also i love the fact that ur avatar says fk leecher but these guys are basically doing the same thing leeching off something free and making profit off it.

    And vip hack does get patched. I use to play a game called dfo(great game to bad its dead) they had a vip hack as well where u pay about 30m gold or 15 dollars a month to get these hacks. The reason why vip hacks doesnt seem to get patched is cause of one reason. They have a team of hackers who get paid to update their hacks so they work around the patches so it updates constantly after each update that blocks that hack. I use to know a guy from that hacker group (YYgroup) who was my friend and got it for free.
    Last edited by demon204; 12-21-2013 at 09:59 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me










  3. #18
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Dude ur argument is invalid 1st. Y not do it for free for people who pm them then get rp for their services instead of money. This way aeria wont find a way to patch it. The reason they made it money is cause they want money simple logic. I also laugh at ur statement that he did this to get popular. Also if he wanted rep why he didn't ask for rep then. Its cause no one cares about rep<<<<<<
    You think ccman or any of the other hack developers that give their hacks for free did it for rep? No they just wanted to share their hacks to people who likes hacks.

    I got all of these guns legit with my own money and i wont be mad when people find a way to add them and neither would other
    I mean they still spend ap to add these guns . What im mad about is when people make money off others for doing something that is absolutely free.
    ohhh i see that you know everything, i also guess that you made some hack LUL impossible with your stupidity. unlike you, i do make hack and i am known as Fr3ddy11 in AVA. Geh.

    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Also i love the fact that ur avatar says fk leecher but these guys are basically doing the same thing leeching off something free and making profit off it.

    And vip hack does get patched. I use to play a game called dfo(great game to bad its dead) they had a vip hack as well where u pay about 30m gold or 15 dollars a month to get these hacks. The reason why vip hacks doesnt seem to get patched is cause of one reason. They have a team of hackers who get paid to update their hacks so they work around the patches so it updates constantly after each update that blocks that hack. I use to know a guy from that hacker group (YYgroup) who was my friend and got it for free.
    omfg you are more stupid than what i though, and you cannot read at more, i never said VIP hack never get patch, go read again kiddo
    I Miss the old time


  4. #19
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    ohhh i see that you know everything, i also guess that you made some hack LUL impossible with your stupidity. unlike you, i do make hack and i am known as Fr3ddy11 in AVA. Geh.



    omfg you are more stupid than what i though, and you cannot read at more, i never said VIP hack never get patch, go read again kiddo
    Really im more stupid? When u cant type a single sentence? "cannot read at more" gg. Also u post ur ign saying u create hacks like u dont expect to get banned<lol.
    Also creating hacks is hard? Since when? I went to an i.t. school(Sarasota County Technical Institute (SCTI) : Home) and that what we do in basic programming class every day.I just dont create hacks in ava because i like ava. I have a great acc, play legit,and dont want to be banned like u :P
    Last edited by demon204; 12-22-2013 at 05:11 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me










  5. #20
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Really im more stupid? When u cant type a single sentence? "cannot read at more" gg. Also u post ur ign saying u create hacks like u dont expect to get banned<lol.
    Also creating hacks is hard? Since when? I went to an i.t. school(Sarasota County Technical Institute (SCTI) : Home) and that what we do in basic programming class every day.I just dont create hacks in ava because i like ava. I have a great acc, play legit,and dont want to be banned like u :P
    nobody want to know about your present or past, true or fake, nobody care.

    but your stupidity just show more and more i never gave my IGN, although i dont mind giving it, Fr3ddy11 is a namechange that i use everygame. everyone know that, unless someone with high stupidity.

    there nothing more to say, everyone that will read this thread will understand my point, and agree, you are stupid to give the link to everyone that ask, and also, that the example i posted about public and VIP hack is true, even your @ccman32 will agree ^^
    I Miss the old time


  6. #21
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    nobody want to know about your present or past, true or fake, nobody care.

    but your stupidity just show more and more i never gave my IGN, although i dont mind giving it, Fr3ddy11 is a namechange that i use everygame. everyone know that, unless someone with high stupidity.

    there nothing more to say, everyone that will read this thread will understand my point, and agree, you are stupid to give the link to everyone that ask, and also, that the example i posted about public and VIP hack is true, even your @ccman32 will agree ^^
    How is that stupid? its a link to a site that everyone can visit via google
    Last edited by demon204; 12-22-2013 at 10:57 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me










  7. #22
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    See this is exactly what im talking about
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...ml#post9134736

    Not only is it not safe for services like this but they are money hungry 10 euro paysafe cards per 2 guns omg. His joined date is exactly today and the 1st thing he posts is gun adding service.... Chances are if he gets a good acc on his hand he can scam it and sell it for even more money
    Last edited by demon204; 12-22-2013 at 10:51 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me










  8. #23
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    stupid way to think, but nothing much is expected.

    if you give it for free, there people that got it on the real legit way and will get mad, so by giving the link to everyone that just ask, it will make it get patched, unlike when its sold, since those newb people would actually need to spend money to report it which is never the case with those that used their money
    this is the same reason why public hack get patched way faster than VIP, because the public are open to everyone, the spy, the noobs, unlike VIP which require real money that people dont wanna lose.

    to people nowaday : please learn to use your head sometimes omfg, think of everything, check all the side instand of checking only like 1% of the side and then think ''with this am gonna be so known and so liked by everyone, i will also get popular, YAY''. dumb.

    and btw dont ever quote me if you are going to say such stupid thing at more if you dont know what you are talking about.


    oh and btw, one of those that was selling this service is a well known hacker, that participated to make the euro hack (1m per game) he also have the second best hack made for AVA (if he read this, -> QQ). you dont know what you are saying. your argument is invalid.
    Although you're right , but still . this company needs to be fucked up . I left AVA because of it , I need to see AVA better and have no hacks.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  9. #24
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Although you're right , but still . this company needs to be fucked up . I left AVA because of it , I need to see AVA better and have no hacks.
    Agreed ava is a great/easy game to play. Shouldnt need hacks
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me










  10. #25
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    nobody want to know about your present or past, true or fake, nobody care.

    but your stupidity just show more and more i never gave my IGN, although i dont mind giving it, Fr3ddy11 is a namechange that i use everygame. everyone know that, unless someone with high stupidity.

    there nothing more to say, everyone that will read this thread will understand my point, and agree, you are stupid to give the link to everyone that ask, and also, that the example i posted about public and VIP hack is true, even your @ccman32 will agree ^^
    I remember your AVA name outside the game , bitch . xD
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  11. #26
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,465
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    What im mad about is when people make money off others for doing something that is absolutely free.
    I completely agree with you on this one.

    The rest of your arguments aren't that valid. Was nice hearing your opinion though.

  12. #27
    negro200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSope View Post
    I havent posted the links to buy the weapons till now. but if a player ask in the aeriagames forum for a weapon I post the link to buy
    Quarterback Package 3599 AP
    Anastasia Package 4199 AP
    Halloween Character Box BRONZE - Anastasia 1249 AP
    Halloween Character Box BRONZE - Shenah 1249 AP
    Halloween Equip Box BRONZE - Jason's Mask 1249 AP
    Halloween Melee Box BRONZE - Jason's Chainsaw 1249 AP
    Halloween Character Box SILVER - Anastasia 3748 AP
    Halloween Character Box SILVER - Shenah 3748 AP
    Halloween Equip Box SILVER - Jason's Mask 3748 AP
    Halloween Melee Box SILVER - Jason's Chainsaw 3748 AP
    Halloween Sniper Box SILVER - VSS Death 6247 AP
    Halloween Sniper Box BRONZE - VSS Death 3748 AP
    Halloween SMG Box BRONZE - Kriss Super V Death 3748 AP
    Halloween SMG Box SILVER - Kriss Super V Death 6247 AP
    Halloween SMG Box GOLD - Kriss Super V Death 8746 AP
    Halloween Sniper Box GOLD - VSS Death 8746 AP
    Halloween Character Box GOLD - Anastasia 8746 AP
    Halloween Character Box GOLD - Shenah 8746 AP
    Halloween Equip Box GOLD - Jason's Mask 8746 AP
    Halloween Melee Box GOLD - Jason's Chainsaw 8746 AP

    SVD Zebra 1499 AP
    VSS Katana 1499 AP
    M1A1 Thompson 1499 AP
    L2A3 1499 AP
    STG44 1499 AP
    AK74M Seroja 1499 AP
    SV98 Silver Arrow 1499 AP
    Xmas FN57 1999 AP
    FG42 Roswell 2999 AP
    Snake AMD64 Kaliya 2999 AP
    Snake Striker 12 Kaliya 2999 AP
    AK47 Bayonet Antique 2999 AP
    SR-2M Verserk Roswell 2999 AP
    TPG-1 Roswell 2999 AP
    Mosin Nagant Roswell 2999 AP
    Desert Eagle 1499 AP
    M16A4 2999 AP
    Xmas Dual TMP 2999 AP

    Dragunov SVD 1490 AP
    IMI99SR 1490 AP
    Walther Wa-2000 1490 AP
    AK74M 1490 AP
    AN-94 1490 AP
    AUG-A1 1490 AP
    KBP PP2000 1490 AP
    M4Spectre 1490 AP
    Remington870 1490 AP
    Diemaco C7A2 1490 AP
    MP5SD5 1490 AP
    FN F2000 1490 AP
    pls do not enrich aeria

  13. #28
    negro200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    Lolz, does Aeria Games really deserve this and why ?
    I didn't played on IJJI time and everyone says IJJI was better but why ??
    ijji everything was easier to make money euro less stress and easier to exp .... DEATH VALLEY COOP MOST BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLE EXTRIME FOR WIN ANCONDA PERM

  14. #29
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,137
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,363
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by negro200 View Post
    ijji everything was easier to make money euro less stress and easier to exp .... DEATH VALLEY COOP MOST BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLE EXTRIME FOR WIN ANCONDA PERM
    Thanks for the info bro !
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] GUN ADDER (LEGIT)
    By akinator in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:04 PM
  2. [WTS] Gun Adder Legit
    By iNphoZic in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 04:45 AM
  3. LTC1 For Sale, 11 gun perms and much more. $70
    By fedex123 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 01:08 PM
  4. [Info] The Best Thing To Alch To Get More Money For F2P
    By The Fallen Red in forum RuneScape Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 11:29 AM