Difficulty: A rating of how difficult the bloom and recoil is to control and how hard it is to land bullets on the enemy.
1) Very Easy. These pistols have almost no recoil and no bloom.
2) Easy. These pistols have a little recoil/bloom, but it isn't troublesome at close range.
3) Moderate. These pistols need to be tapped quickly or bursted in a certain way or the crosshairs may become unmanageable.
4) Difficult. These pistols start to have a lot of recoil and bloom, making skill a must.
5) Extreme. Wait, pistols can be extreme? hahaha
Pistolness: A rating of how well it functions as a pistol. Several factors may be range, damage, draw speed, ROF, accuracy, and simple all-around viability.
1) Terrible. These pistols lack the essential functions of a pistol.
2) Bad. These pistols are not the best pistols.
3) Decent. They may be decent pistols, but some aspect of it will limits its ability.
4) Great. These types are among the most useful pistols because they are well rounded and have few weaknesses.
5) Beretta. Enough said.