Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    hckzorpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12

    How to get perm FRF2 or PARA

    Hi guys.

    I haven't been much updated with all this promotions from Aeria so I'm asking your help on this...

    What ways can you get permanent FR-F2 and Para/FAL ?
    I know about FRF2 steam package, but its a bit too expensive...

    Well, cheers and thanks in advance
    Last edited by hckzorpt; 01-01-2014 at 04:09 PM. Reason: tag

  2. #2

  3. #3
    hckzorpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by minebill View Post
    If u have 20€ and little luck buy mega caps!! XD
    lol not gonna spend 20€ on gambling... because if I actually wanted to spend 20€ on this game I would buy the steam pack and I would have the perm regular FR.

  4. #4
    bomba112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Strange planet called the netherland.
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    is there a steam pack?

  5. #5
    hckzorpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by bomba112 View Post
    is there a steam pack?
    Alliance of Valiant Arms: Warfare Soldier Pack on Steam

    18,99€
    FR-F2 (Permanent)
    Kriss Super V (Permanent)
    Full Equipment Set Iyan (30days)
    EXP Booster +30% (Expendable)

  6. #6
    minebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TerrestrialDatabase
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    386
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hckzorpt View Post
    lol not gonna spend 20€ on gambling... because if I actually wanted to spend 20€ on this game I would buy the steam pack and I would have the perm regular FR.
    then no! i want para and fr-f3 so much but no way exept steam package and mega caps!!

  7. #7
    luegie5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by hckzorpt View Post
    Hi guys.

    I haven't been much updated with all this promotions from Aeria so I'm asking your help on this...

    What ways can you get permanent FR-F2 and Para/FAL ?
    I know about FRF2 steam package, but its a bit too expensive...

    Well, cheers and thanks in advance
    Please if you're going to make a post and ask for something can you please change the title to, "How can I get perm FRF2 or PARA" because the way you said it led me to believe you were releasing a method. Thanks.

  8. #8
    minebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TerrestrialDatabase
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    386
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by luegie5 View Post
    Please if you're going to make a post and ask for something can you please change the title to, "How can I get perm FRF2 or PARA" because the way you said it led me to believe you were releasing a method. Thanks.
    or at least he should put a question mark.

  9. #9
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    u cant get one perm unless aped now :P
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me










  10. #10
    hckzorpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by luegie5 View Post
    Please if you're going to make a post and ask for something can you please change the title to, "How can I get perm FRF2 or PARA" because the way you said it led me to believe you were releasing a method. Thanks.
    It has the tag 'Request' so...

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] How to get perm para? please help -.-
    By shemanu999 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 03:46 AM
  2. How to get perms?
    By legokiller45 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 12:46 AM
  3. how to get perm guns
    By KiraSietta in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 04:46 AM
  4. [Help] How to get perms
    By asdfgas in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 05:04 PM
  5. [SOLVED]How to get "perm" host?
    By elmasmalo1 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 10:40 PM