Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    paulo_69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Question I need berreta barbatus perm !!!

    hello guys i need bereta barbatus perm, where can I win it?

  2. #2
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,126
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,363
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by paulo_69 View Post
    hello guys i need bereta barbatus perm, where can I win it?
    You can try to win by complete BG Extreme several times ! A friend of mine got permanent Zonda Bat and permanent Beretta Barbatos aswell !
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  3. #3
    hckzorpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    You can try to win by complete BG Extreme several times ! A friend of mine got permanent Zonda Bat and permanent Beretta Barbatos aswell !
    Was he by himself? (1 player room) or with friends?

    Because I really want the perm berreta or blue zonda but I never got it. I think i've done more than 100 games on BG Extreme and only thing I got is grenades and 1 day berreta

  4. #4
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,126
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,363
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by hckzorpt View Post
    Was he by himself? (1 player room) or with friends?

    Because I really want the perm berreta or blue zonda but I never got it. I think i've done more than 100 games on BG Extreme and only thing I got is grenades and 1 day berreta
    He was playing with friends, you have to be a bit lucky to receive it permanent, i advise you to use Co-Op Helper untill you get it since you receive a prize for each 500 Kills in BG Extreme ! Good Luck !
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  5. #5
    hckzorpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    He was playing with friends, you have to be a bit lucky to receive it permanent, i advise you to use Co-Op Helper untill you get it since you receive a prize for each 500 Kills in BG Extreme ! Good Luck !
    I'm using a lot of coop lately. I'm almost in Captain and I have been using it ever since I created the account and playing on BG-Extreme... Thats why I am asking. I guess im unlucky lol

  6. #6
    sam201055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Mellow
    got it a week a go perm it just luck
    you can get in BG Solo no need friends with you

    your luck like mine in Lock down Ex trying for over 30 game
    and get the 26 box's to get clan mask but i get Pistol 30 days evry time
    tried LD Ex on a noob acc got the mask first try

  7. #7
    hckzorpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    btw we could set up a room of forum farmers... you know, so you could get loads of money
    BG-Extreme gives a lot of euros if there are 4 players on the room

  8. #8
    AVAgamer786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Happy
    I got the perm Beretta on BG Extreme. It is random whether you will get temporary or permanent weapons. You can also win a Zonda Bat and a Pike Bomb; I have them but they are temporary. I run Co-op Helper overnight on my account so I have a greater chance of obtaining the permanent weapons.

    Good luck
    DEVELOPER OF
    AVA Log Cleaner v1.0
    Akamai NetSession Autokiller v1.0



  9. #9
    paulo_69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thank you all for opinions, I'll try and hopefully get lucky

  10. #10
    makita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Use Co-op helper in BG-Extreme and after a while you`ll get that pistol for perm.

  11. #11
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,126
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,363
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by makita View Post
    Use Co-op helper in BG-Extreme and after a while you`ll get that pistol for perm.
    It's a matter of luck not time !
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  12. #12
    AznMaxwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Good luck to you sir, I have been running the co-op helper nonstop for 2 days now and I have 60 days of zonda bat and 12 days of beretta barbatos. I've ranked from Lieutenant to Captain, atleast 100 games as well, no such luck with perm. Somehow I got anaconda kukri before they removed DV (no idea I had won it it was just there 0_o) But atleast I know it is still probably possible to get it perm, just really small chance and some people are really lucky out there...

  13. #13
    hckzorpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by AznMaxwell View Post
    Good luck to you sir, I have been running the co-op helper nonstop for 2 days now and I have 60 days of zonda bat and 12 days of beretta barbatos. I've ranked from Lieutenant to Captain, atleast 100 games as well, no such luck with perm. Somehow I got anaconda kukri before they removed DV (no idea I had won it it was just there 0_o) But atleast I know it is still probably possible to get it perm, just really small chance and some people are really lucky out there...
    Well I guess I'm one of the lucky ones

    Yesterday I decided to do one last farm while I was watching a movie and I got the perm Berreta finally. I farmed on that account from Duck to Captain anyway... A lot of time farming

  14. #14
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,126
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,363
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by hckzorpt View Post
    Well I guess I'm one of the lucky ones

    Yesterday I decided to do one last farm while I was watching a movie and I got the perm Berreta finally. I farmed on that account from Duck to Captain anyway... A lot of time farming
    Lol, nice bro !
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Need help making perm binds
    By crenfro36 in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 09:43 PM