Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead

    Angry Aartemis Rumors and Jabberwo0ck

    IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA READ THE WHOLE THREAD, DON'T BOTHER STARTING. NOT ONLY WILL YOU PROBABLY BE CONFUSED, BUT YOU'LL HAVE INACCURATE INFORMATION.
    Jabber is an amazing coder/programmer and contributor to the community. Do not let a few ignorant n00bs tarnish the reputation that he's built up over the years.



    I've noticed a recent rumor going around that goes as such:

    @Jabberwo0ck released a hack recently, (either 'Co-op Helper' [http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...p-helper.html] or 'Co-op Helper +Box farm' [http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...box-farm.html], has yet to be specified) that SUPPOSEDLY contains a trojan horse virus called 'Aartemis,' also sometimes referred to as 'Aartemis.com.' This particular trojan can hijack your computer, rendering you defenseless. It can steal your accounts, etc.

    While Aartemis is a very real virus, I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that Jabber, such a great hacker and esteemed member of MPGH would do something like this. Personally, I used both hacks, and they worked amazingly. (Maybe not as good as the old DV:E hacks, but I'll take what I can get, especially if it's free!) I scanned both of his files with multiple anti-virus programs, and none showed any threats, which was odd, because most hacks will give false positives. They also registered fine on the online scanners (Jotti and virustotal).
    The point of this thread is to dispel any and all rumors that surround this topic.
    @ChaosEmperor claims he was hacked by the Aartemis virus and is begging "GM's" to ban his account.
    This is the recent thread he started. Read the whole thing: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...ple-macro.html
    Exhibit A:

    @kaplilg is the person that pinned the blame on Jabber.
    (That's from the same thread titled 'Simple Macro.')
    More:


    (The above three images are from: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/283-allian...-inquirey.html)

    And in response to this question:
    Quote Originally Posted by kaplilg View Post
    Want me to post a video on youtube and send it to you?
    Yes. Post it here. And while you're at it, use at least 5 different scanners to prove it's not a false positive.


    *This may or may not be in the wrong section. Because this isn't a scamming accusation or proof, I'm not posting it in the Scammers' Grave. I'm posting it here because it deeply involves the AVA MPGH Forum.*

    Jabber's freaking awesome, and I won't believe anything bad you say about him until you provide solid evidence.

    Also, it won't let me tag him, but I hope he sees this thread. I'd like him to respond, too.




    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  2. #2
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,708
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,134
    My Mood
    Happy
    Sup. File seems pretty safe. Not really virus like.

    That guy did get hacked though. Or he's being stupid and using a VPN. It was a German IP. Doesn't belong to any MPGH Member, so I'm pretty sure it didn't come from here. He just fucked up.

    End of story.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    kaplilg (01-06-2014),oXParadoxXo (01-06-2014)

Similar Threads

  1. confirm a rumor about vb and detected
    By mojo007 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 08:28 PM
  2. CS 1.6 VAC2 proof hacks AND cheat death hacks
    By Brunogol in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 09:26 PM
  3. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM
  4. Lineag2 and Ragnarok
    By suppaman in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 05:07 PM
  5. i need short icq number pls and hack to wr..
    By BoneXDBreaker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 06:08 PM