Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Xxaveng3edXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry

    XC is updated to Version 40948 !

    All hacks are detected , to all who say that there is no update for XC till now , so tell me what was the previous version before this update ?

    it was as i remember version 40266 or 40662 something like that ....

    Dnt waste ur time re-installing AVA , just wait for hacks to be Updated.

  2. #2
    agmoses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    and where did you get this information from
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    All hacks are detected , to all who say that there is no update for XC till now , so tell me what was the previous version before this update ?

    it was as i remember version 40266 or 40662 something like that ....

    Dnt waste ur time re-installing AVA , just wait for hacks to be Updated.
    0 Posts:
    10 Posts :
    25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

  3. #3
    Xxaveng3edXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by agmoses View Post
    and where did you get this information from

    if u can open the game without hacks, come with your mouse on XC tray icon and you 'll see that the current version after updating is 40948 ( do this after opening the game lawl )


    how did i know it was updated ( seriously weird question )

    1-you can see when u log in that XC is updating if it takes a long time to open

    2-the previous version was as i said 40266 or 40662 or something like that as i remember

  4. #4
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    if u can open the game without hacks, come with your mouse on XC tray icon and you 'll see that the current version after updating is 40948 ( do this after opening the game lawl )


    how did i know it was updated ( seriously weird question )

    1-you can see when u log in that XC is updating if it takes a long time to open

    2-the previous version was as i said 40266 or 40662 or something like that as i remember
    Wtf are you talking about? The last like 3 updates didn't do anything else than fixing xc bugs like crash on loading. Everything still works, no problems anywhere (except some idiots being unable to do anything more than 1 click...). Stop saying bullshit. The version number doesn't mean anything.

  5. #5
    madefromrebel1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    Wtf are you talking about? The last like 3 updates didn't do anything else than fixing xc bugs like crash on loading. Everything still works, no problems anywhere (except some idiots being unable to do anything more than 1 click...). Stop saying bullshit. The version number doesn't mean anything.
    Weelll its not working for me. Reinstalled ava and also i started ava without any hacks still gives me error ..suspicious program detected
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]WAT THE FUDGE YOU LOOKING AT? hehe just kidding

  6. #6
    Xxaveng3edXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    Wtf are you talking about? The last like 3 updates didn't do anything else than fixing xc bugs like crash on loading. Everything still works, no problems anywhere (except some idiots being unable to do anything more than 1 click...). Stop saying bullshit. The version number doesn't mean anything.

    sorry Dude

    i know i don't have much as your knowledge But before this update all hacks were working good but just after this update XC always crashes with a Suspicious error it's not only me who got this error.

  7. #7
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    sorry Dude

    i know i don't have much as your knowledge But before this update all hacks were working good but just after this update XC always crashes with a Suspicious error it's not only me who got this error.
    well i cannot say much about other's hack, but the Co-Op Helper still works, saw 2 guys ingame with it, one was my friend that also just logged.

    about the other's idk, and i wont check for them
    I Miss the old time


  8. #8
    Money is the Motto, Success is the Goal.
    MPGH Member
    loko978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13.2453.54851
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    well i cannot say much about other's hack, but the Co-Op Helper still works, saw 2 guys ingame with it, one was my friend that also just logged.

    about the other's idk, and i wont check for them
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    sorry Dude

    i know i don't have much as your knowledge But before this update all hacks were working good but just after this update XC always crashes with a Suspicious error it's not only me who got this error.
    Quote Originally Posted by madefromrebel1 View Post
    Weelll its not working for me. Reinstalled ava and also i started ava without any hacks still gives me error ..suspicious program detected
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    All hacks are detected , to all who say that there is no update for XC till now , so tell me what was the previous version before this update ?

    it was as i remember version 40266 or 40662 something like that ....

    Dnt waste ur time re-installing AVA , just wait for hacks to be Updated.
    Am not using hacks and i still get the xingcode error and i went in the AVA forum and lot of people are experiencing the same thing, I've uninstall ava and it still didn't went it and tried everything and still didn't go in, so i assume the problem is the xingcode, and for the hacks they are not detected my friend tested them and they work.
    ★★★★★|AMAZON REFUNDING eBOOK|EASY|PICTURES EXAMPLES|SCRIPT|TIPS|MORE|★★★★★

    Trades:6
    Sold:3
    Bought:0

     
    Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Traded with loko. We used OMM Hugo Boss and it went really smooth and quick. +1 vouch.


  9. #9
    Xxaveng3edXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by loko978 View Post
    Am not using hacks and i still get the xingcode error and i went in the AVA forum and lot of people are experiencing the same thing, I've uninstall ava and it still didn't went it and tried everything and still didn't go in, so i assume the problem is the xingcode, and for the hacks they are not detected my friend tested them and they work.
    and how can your friend log in even with hacks and u cant log in ?

  10. #10
    Money is the Motto, Success is the Goal.
    MPGH Member
    loko978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13.2453.54851
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    and how can your friend log in even with hacks and u cant log in ?
    IDK like i said alot of people are having problems log it with out hacks and it stills shows them the xingcode error.
    ★★★★★|AMAZON REFUNDING eBOOK|EASY|PICTURES EXAMPLES|SCRIPT|TIPS|MORE|★★★★★

    Trades:6
    Sold:3
    Bought:0

     
    Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Traded with loko. We used OMM Hugo Boss and it went really smooth and quick. +1 vouch.


  11. #11
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    and how can your friend log in even with hacks and u cant log in ?
    Its probatly another fail of xigncode, when they updated it they maybe made detect window media player or skype or tv as it happened before
    I Miss the old time


  12. #12
    Xxaveng3edXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    Its probatly another fail of xigncode, when they updated it they maybe made detect window media player or skype or tv as it happened before
    i tried alot to open ccman32 hack and at last it's opened and i could hack without XC errors so it's not detected yet

    but Neox hack is detected as when i open it XC makes it disappear down left ....

Similar Threads

  1. -Reokotsu [317- *Updated version*
    By 1hitandugo in forum Runescape Private Servers
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 05:59 AM
  2. [Release] [B]erserker Clan [Updated Version]
    By Wolfzero in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 12:57 AM
  3. better updated version of DJC - hardcore techno :)
    By HalfBajan in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:54 PM
  4. NEW UMP GOLD (UPDATED VERSION)
    By 2dayIpwnedu in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 05:56 PM