Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    pinkbiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    For how much can I sell this account?













    Pointman: Training MP5K, 2 Dual TMP, Galil Mar


    Rifleman: SA58 Para, Milad FAL, Training FN-F2000, Type 89 Peacock, FG42 Roswell, M4A1 Carpio, XM8, M4A1.MK3 Roswell, G36 Alligator, AN94 ONCA, G36KA1


    Sniper: FR-F2, Training Blaser R93, M40A5, R93 Wolfpack, AWM, PGM.338

    Pistols:Glock21C Neon, Python 357, Glock21C Neon, FN57, SW1911, SW1911, Winchester M1887S, FN57, SW1911, Beretta Barbatos, Winchester M1887S, Super Redhawk, Mk.23 Tempest

    Additional Items: (x12) Supply Point Up 30%, Euro Plus (Timed 94Days), Exp Up (100% Timed 47Days)

    Armors: Iyan Helmet: 65Days, Kevlar 63Days, Camo 51Days, Gloves 25Days, Boots 67Days, Protector 78Days

    Characters:
    Sniper: Shenah 17days, Vasily Zaytsev 4Days

    Rifleman: Ginny 2Days, Marek R.Reznak 1Days

    Pointman: Lei 2Days

    Level: Master Sgt.3
    W/L: 222/130
    S/D: 2.033
    Euro: 21,917


    Price check haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    87RAw.jpg  

    87RC8.jpg  

    87RCN.jpg  

    87RDC.jpg  

    87RDV.jpg  

    87REt.jpg  

    87RFm.jpg  

    87RFK.jpg  

    87RGD.jpg  

    Last edited by pinkbiner; 04-13-2014 at 11:26 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkbiner For This Useful Post:

    kevinvdz (04-13-2014)

  3. #2
    aznfreak93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    0100111001101111
    Posts
    294
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Doh
    Use https://imgur.com/ next time. You (and we) don't want to wait for an approval.
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Wiki Editor: March - August, 2014

  4. #3
    pinkbiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by aznfreak93 View Post
    Use next time. You (and we) don't want to wait for an approval.
    ohh, sorry next time I will upload to it... sorry

  5. #4
    Lilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MarketPlace
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    276
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I would say $75-$125 USD
    Nice account

  6. #5
    pinkbiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly' View Post
    I would say $75-$125 USD
    Nice account
    thanks :P I know it's nice

  7. #6
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,173
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,376
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkbiner View Post












    Pointman: Training MP5K, 2 Dual TMP, Galil Mar


    Rifleman: SA58 Para, Milad FAL, Training FN-F2000, Type 89 Peacock, FG42 Roswell, M4A1 Carpio, XM8, M4A1.MK3 Roswell, G36 Alligator, AN94 ONCA, G36KA1


    Sniper: FR-F2, Training Blaser R93, M40A5, R93 Wolfpack, AWM, PGM.338

    Pistols:Glock21C Neon, Python 357, Glock21C Neon, FN57, SW1911, SW1911, Winchester M1887S, FN57, SW1911, Beretta Barbatos, Winchester M1887S, Super Redhawk, Mk.23 Tempest

    Additional Items: (x12) Supply Point Up 30%, Euro Plus (Timed 94Days), Exp Up (100% Timed 47Days)

    Armors: Iyan Helmet: 65Days, Kevlar 63Days, Camo 51Days, Gloves 25Days, Boots 67Days, Protector 78Days

    Characters:
    Sniper: Shenah 17days, Vasily Zaytsev 4Days

    Rifleman: Ginny 2Days, Marek R.Reznak 1Days

    Pointman: Lei 2Days

    Level: Master Sgt.3
    W/L: 222/130
    S/D: 2.033
    Euro: 21,917


    Price check haha
    I agree with @Lily', but i think as an average price you would get 90 to 100 $
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  8. #7
    pinkbiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    I agree with @Lily', but i think as an average price you would get 90 to 100 $
    alright, I'll try and sell it for 100$ :P

  9. #8
    koki123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    80 $ from me every moment

  10. #9
    pinkbiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxxxer007 View Post
    @pinkbiner 110$
    yeah sure lol, add me on skype: amitmorad1
    Quote Originally Posted by koki123 View Post
    80 $ from me every moment
    yeah sure lol, add me on skype: amitmorad1

    if Haxxxer wont contact me in about a hour feel free to add me on skype and lets do the transaction :P

Similar Threads

  1. Price Check - For how much could I sell this account ?
    By Vazal in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 02:27 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 03:07 PM
  3. How much can I sell my account for ?
    By No-WaY-ouT in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 08:50 PM