Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Thumbs up Antikick & Namechanger

    Yea, easy as sht.. If some coder/professional hacker wants the pointers for his new release, feel free to ask me for. (I only accept people who has at least 1 hack release..)
     


     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSt0rmX For This Useful Post:

    drepik (04-28-2014)

  3. #2
    R3DDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C://Windows/system32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,350
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
    Yea, easy as sht.. If some coder/professional hacker wants the pointers for his new release, feel free to ask me for. (I only accept people who has at least 1 hack release..)
     

    LOL, that's easy. FYI the anti-report pointer no longer gives you anti-kick; if you get kicked and the round ends, you get a dc from the game.
    Anyway, if you could get me the rank changer pointer, I'd be glad, cuz I just don't have the patience for it --'

  4. #3
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I haven't found it, I'm still trying to... By the way I've found Co-op player coordinates, and movement
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post


    LOL, that's easy. FYI the anti-report pointer no longer gives you anti-kick; if you get kicked and the round ends, you get a dc from the game.
    Anyway, if you could get me the rank changer pointer, I'd be glad, cuz I just don't have the patience for it --'

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  5. #4
    R3DDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C://Windows/system32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,350
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
    I haven't found it, I'm still trying to... By the way I've found Co-op player coordinates, and movement
    Ah, nice one.
    Atm I'm working on my dll hack(D3D menu included), which will remain private for now. I'm going to release my VB.net hack, I'm just not sure when...

  6. #5
    supermatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Dark World
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post


    Ah, nice one.
    Atm I'm working on my dll hack(D3D menu included), which will remain private for now. I'm going to release my VB.net hack, I'm just not sure when...
    The hack that you're working on it's composed of what (what kind of hack is) ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick
    I am just making sure this section is free from scammers, so if you don't like what we do here, you know what you can do. I don't care about your flags or whatever or wherever you come from... meh
    New World Order Is Coming Soon.

    Member Since January 18th, 2012

  7. #6
    drepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    275
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Happy
    nice work guys

  8. #7
    clockwork10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Fine
    Keep up the Good work Guys Greatly Appreciated

  9. #8
    R3DDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C://Windows/system32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,350
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by supermatrix View Post
    The hack that you're working on it's composed of what (what kind of hack is) ?
    My VB.NET hack has the following features:
    - Name Changer (Configurable): Hides your real nickname.
    - Rank Changer (Configurable): Hides your real rank (Capsule Shop ONLY!).
    - Anti-Report: Unables people from reporting you.
    - Unlimited Ammo: Gives you infinite ammo.
    - Super-Weapons (Configurable): Every weapons shoots as many bullets as you have set.
    - Spread Changer (Configurable): Ability to edit Weapon Spread.
    - Recoil Changer (Configurable): Ability to edit Weapon Recoil.
    - FoV Changer(Configurable): Ability to change in-game your current FoV.
    - Super Rapid-Fire (Configurable): Increases or Decreases ROF(Only when Zooming).
    - Fully Automatic Weapons: Makes every weapon in the game fully automatic. (THIS FEATURE IS NOT LIKELY TO BE IN THE HACK!)
    - Reload Speed Changer (Configurable): Ability to edit Reload Speed.
    - Anti-Cheat Bypass: Disables AVA's Anti-Cheat System(Enables you to use any previously DETECTED tool).

    I might release this within the next couple of days.
    My dll hack contains a couple more features like wallhack and so, but as I said, it will remain private.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to R3DDOT For This Useful Post:

    drepik (04-30-2014),joyrobert (04-30-2014),kevinvdz (04-30-2014),supermatrix (04-30-2014)

  11. #9
    00qwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post


    My VB.NET hack has the following features:
    - Name Changer (Configurable): Hides your real nickname.
    - Rank Changer (Configurable): Hides your real rank (Capsule Shop ONLY!).
    - Anti-Report: Unables people from reporting you.
    - Unlimited Ammo: Gives you infinite ammo.
    - Super-Weapons (Configurable): Every weapons shoots as many bullets as you have set.
    - Spread Changer (Configurable): Ability to edit Weapon Spread.
    - Recoil Changer (Configurable): Ability to edit Weapon Recoil.
    - FoV Changer(Configurable): Ability to change in-game your current FoV.
    - Super Rapid-Fire (Configurable): Increases or Decreases ROF(Only when Zooming).
    - Fully Automatic Weapons: Makes every weapon in the game fully automatic. (THIS FEATURE IS NOT LIKELY TO BE IN THE HACK!)
    - Reload Speed Changer (Configurable): Ability to edit Reload Speed.
    - Anti-Cheat Bypass: Disables AVA's Anti-Cheat System(Enables you to use any previously DETECTED tool).

    I might release this within the next couple of days.
    My dll hack contains a couple more features like wallhack and so, but as I said, it will remain private.


    WHY PRIVATE ?? IN SKYPE U CAN GIVE ME ?? PLS xD MY SKYPE IS facebook:hbhb12

  12. #10
    AreYouReady3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post


    My VB.NET hack has the following features:
    - Name Changer (Configurable): Hides your real nickname.
    - Rank Changer (Configurable): Hides your real rank (Capsule Shop ONLY!).
    - Anti-Report: Unables people from reporting you.
    - Unlimited Ammo: Gives you infinite ammo.
    - Super-Weapons (Configurable): Every weapons shoots as many bullets as you have set.
    - Spread Changer (Configurable): Ability to edit Weapon Spread.
    - Recoil Changer (Configurable): Ability to edit Weapon Recoil.
    - FoV Changer(Configurable): Ability to change in-game your current FoV.
    - Super Rapid-Fire (Configurable): Increases or Decreases ROF(Only when Zooming).
    - Fully Automatic Weapons: Makes every weapon in the game fully automatic. (THIS FEATURE IS NOT LIKELY TO BE IN THE HACK!)
    - Reload Speed Changer (Configurable): Ability to edit Reload Speed.
    - Anti-Cheat Bypass: Disables AVA's Anti-Cheat System(Enables you to use any previously DETECTED tool).

    I might release this within the next couple of days.
    My dll hack contains a couple more features like wallhack and so, but as I said, it will remain private.
    Can give me2?

  13. #11
    Poliszczukjuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    My skype Juan Poliszczuk

  14. #12
    clockwork10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Fine
    Sounds good Reddot keep up the good work thanks in advance hopefully its out by tomorrow

  15. #13
    joyrobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania , Bacau
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lol dud u sed .. I might release this within the next couple of days. .. thel .. but as I said, it will remain private. .. sou u wil realisit in the next dais or not ?

  16. #14
    drepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    275
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by joyrobert View Post
    lol dud u sed .. I might release this within the next couple of days. .. thel .. but as I said, it will remain private. .. sou u wil realisit in the next dais or not ?
    He have 2 or more..1 with the things he said and one with wallhack etc..

  17. #15
    R3DDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C://Windows/system32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,350
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm not 100% sure if people actually understood what I said: I'm going to release my VB.NET hack, the other one will remain private.
    Btw, these type of posts:

    Quote Originally Posted by 00qwe View Post
    WHY PRIVATE ?? IN SKYPE U CAN GIVE ME ?? PLS xD MY SKYPE IS facebook:hbhb12
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYouReady3 View Post
    Can give me2?
    make me feel idiotic by saying that I got a hack, because obviously I'm gonna get spammed with beggers --'
    Just wait until I upload it, otherwise, I won't upload it at all.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to R3DDOT For This Useful Post:

    drepik (04-30-2014),Riddick (04-30-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AntiKick
    By proskillz99 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 03:14 AM
  2. any antikick hacks?
    By gnerex in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 02:31 PM
  3. (realease) Antikick v1.1
    By bigsnake in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 04:28 PM
  4. free antikick,Opk
    By ledzepfan1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 04:43 PM
  5. i need a antikick
    By andy13gm in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 06:16 AM