Thread: 1500 AP for you

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    ArtsCollision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Goofy

    1500 AP for you

    Hello guys! Would you all be interested in participating in an event that I am going to create? The winner of the event will get 1500 AP. Its easy. The event will be to play AVA FFA map and win through the eliminations to reach the first position to get 1500 AP. the event will be recorded and uploaded to my YouTube channel. Let me know if this sounds interesting.

    If you guys think its interesting. I will defo launch one in the coming week.


    Cheers

  2. #2
    asqapro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    1,686
    My Mood
    Tired
    What if someone cheats? :P
    AVA IGN: NutVBanned

    Current releases:

  3. #3
    louisp14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Le quebec FTW
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Devilish
    will you block our name? Because it is an hacking forum here so if someone see my name and my clan they can ban me forever with the new tool.

  4. #4
    aznfreak93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    0100111001101111
    Posts
    294
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by louisp14 View Post
    will you block our name? Because it is an hacking forum here so if someone see my name and my clan they can ban me forever with the new tool.
    Then get another account and play on that one for the tourney.
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Wiki Editor: March - August, 2014

  5. #5
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,610
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,784
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm in! Pretty cool to be able to win something









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  6. #6
    .Lawliet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Blah
    Maybe scammer? LOL
    There are many private hacks which you use them and no one knows.
    One my friend have hack which increase your weapon stats with 5-6 or more and no one can get know you are hack.
    Wallhacks - who can get know you use it?
    UAV Hack - maybe no one?
    Bad idea...

  7. #7
    ArtsCollision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Give me some suggestions on what should be done with hackers. I am defo gonna set a level limit for entering the competition.. Anything else you guys can think of? Basically I am gonna be spectating, and recording to whole competition and upload it on youtube. If someone has been found guilty of cheating; they'd be kicked out of the contest.

  8. #8
    bossen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I might be new, but i am very interested in participating in the event.!


  9. #9
    ArtsCollision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by bossen1 View Post
    I might be new, but i am very interested in participating in the event.!

    New as in a newbie on AVA? With a beginner account?

  10. #10
    .Lawliet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtsCollision View Post
    Give me some suggestions on what should be done with hackers. I am defo gonna set a level limit for entering the competition.. Anything else you guys can think of? Basically I am gonna be spectating, and recording to whole competition and upload it on youtube. If someone has been found guilty of cheating; they'd be kicked out of the contest.
    1. Level limit? - To win these 1500 AP I will just use my main account or I just will change my rank.
    2. Spectate? - Not needed, there is an private hack (patched now) which adds you +5-6 dmg +5-6 accuarcy etc etc. Hope you see dat hack.

    etc etc

  11. #11
    packleader98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Hell yea im ready ill just go on my high level account (No Hacks)

  12. #12
    ArtsCollision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Yes, there will be a level limit. Usernames will be checked before accepting them as a contestant, I will be recording and spectating as 3rd person and 1st person. It will be more than enough to spot hackers. I suggest no one should hack as 1) I will simply kick you out of the tournament 2) I will also report the user with the video on AVA hackers forum as proof of hacking. I know this is a hackers forum but the tournament I'm sponsoring should be a genuine and if this works out successfully then I will conduct Season 2 with 2000 or 2500 AP as reward. This is a promise.

  13. #13
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtsCollision View Post
    Yes, there will be a level limit. Usernames will be checked before accepting them as a contestant, I will be recording and spectating as 3rd person and 1st person. It will be more than enough to spot hackers. I suggest no one should hack as 1) I will simply kick you out of the tournament 2) I will also report the user with the video on AVA hackers forum as proof of hacking. I know this is a hackers forum but the tournament I'm sponsoring should be a genuine and if this works out successfully then I will conduct Season 2 with 2000 or 2500 AP as reward. This is a promise.
    You only need to kick the player if they hack, and not report them. If you do report them, then I'll have you perm banned from MPGH for reporting hackers ingame.

    This is a hacking forum, so if you wish to conduct this tournament, I suggest you go elsewhere like the Aeria Forums...

    Closed/

Similar Threads

  1. ill put the guns on for you
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 09:27 AM
  2. Bypass for you!
    By ziom2322 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 08:23 AM
  3. Bored? This is for you.
    By SadisticGrin in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 02:47 AM
  4. For you who were not caught yet!
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 03:50 AM
  5. For you who really want to play gunz
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:29 PM