Thread: Need an account

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    UG0tOWN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Need an account

    Hey guys,

    I've been gone from this website for like a year now and I've also came back to A.V.A but i need an account to play with.

    Does anyone have any account that they can give me for free? It would be awesome if it has a ParaFal or a M14 on it. Just thinking from the top of my head but it would be awesome if the account had either of those guns for permanent because when I left A.V.A Aeria made the ParaFal for 30 days only and a few other guns as well.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    daviddidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,164
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,963
    My Mood
    Doh
    add me in skype i have a OLD account with Sa58Para perm

    I want to Develop this World,
    But you Never Tell Me The Source Code ...

    Joined Forum: April 2011

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to daviddidi For This Useful Post:

    UG0tOWN (08-19-2014)

  4. #3
    UG0tOWN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
    add me in skype i have a OLD account with Sa58Para perm
    I don't have skype because the last time I was on it someone had my ip and ddos me. Now I'm afraid to use team speak as well because that too can be dangerous when meeting the wrong person.

    It would be awesome if you can pm me the account info on here though. If you don't want to we can do it through raid call. Just pm me if you want the raid call ID and I'll send it to you as soon as I can get online here.

    Thanks for helping me out man. I know it could be difficult to just give a random person an account you worked hard on. Thanks in advance man.

    Edit: Forgot to press the thanks button for the account
    Last edited by UG0tOWN; 08-19-2014 at 06:23 AM.

  5. #4
    kron98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by UG0tOWN View Post
    I don't have skype because the last time I was on it someone had my ip and ddos me. Now I'm afraid to use team speak as well because that too can be dangerous when meeting the wrong person.

    It would be awesome if you can pm me the account info on here though. If you don't want to we can do it through raid call. Just pm me if you want the raid call ID and I'll send it to you as soon as I can get online here.

    Thanks for helping me out man. I know it could be difficult to just give a random person an account you worked hard on. Thanks in advance man.

    Edit: Forgot to press the thanks button for the account
    I can give you one, but it will be paid.

  6. #5
    daviddidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,164
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,963
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by UG0tOWN View Post
    I don't have skype because the last time I was on it someone had my ip and ddos me. Now I'm afraid to use team speak as well because that too can be dangerous when meeting the wrong person.

    It would be awesome if you can pm me the account info on here though. If you don't want to we can do it through raid call. Just pm me if you want the raid call ID and I'll send it to you as soon as I can get online here.

    Thanks for helping me out man. I know it could be difficult to just give a random person an account you worked hard on. Thanks in advance man.

    Edit: Forgot to press the thanks button for the account
    I have stop playing AVA because aeria suck maybe,

    actually i download AVA (bad connexion) for see who account have Sa58Para because i have a loot of account ^^

    I want to Develop this World,
    But you Never Tell Me The Source Code ...

    Joined Forum: April 2011

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to daviddidi For This Useful Post:

    UG0tOWN (08-19-2014)

  8. #6
    UG0tOWN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
    I have stop playing AVA because aeria suck maybe,

    actually i download AVA (bad connexion) for see who account have Sa58Para because i have a loot of account ^^
    Well thanks dude for taking your time to see which account the gun is on bro. Not many people are like this ^^ Great to see someone once in a while help the the lost little boy out and show him the right way ^^. Thanks in advance man. When you find the account just go ahead and pm me the info. And again, thanks a bunch.


    Quote Originally Posted by kron98 View Post
    I can give you one, but it will be paid.
    I think I'm fine ^^ I don't have money to spend on buying accounts thats why I ask if anyone could let me have one for free ^^ @daviddidi is a fine gentlemen for doing it.


    This is totally unrelated to this but I just noticed I was saying ParaFal instead of SA58 Para . Sorry I'm used to playing Combat Arms and I have the SA58 Para on Combat Arms which is refer to as ParaFal.
    Last edited by UG0tOWN; 08-19-2014 at 09:40 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. I Need An Account
    By ktalin91 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 05:29 PM
  2. u Need an account for war rock karean
    By vela192449 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 05:57 PM
  3. u Need an account for war rock karean
    By thomtim in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 04:00 PM
  4. u Need an account for war rock karean
    By vela192449 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 09:31 AM
  5. need warrock account (not korean)
    By ace2high55 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 10:11 PM