Thread: Bans on A.V.A

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Bans on A.V.A

Hey,

Not 100% sure on this, but since AVA has contact with Steam when it runs, would any bans there show up on your Steam community profile?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This isn't really related to your ban question but why not just run the NWZ Launcher instead of using Steam to run the game? You do know that when you download it from Steam the game itself is seperate and when using Steam to run the game there is a Launcher for that too.

You can find the Game folder for AvA alone by going to Computer>Local Disk C>Program Files (x86)>Steam>Steamapps>Common and the AVA folder is right there. This is for Windows 7 though. Not sure about the rest of the other softwares.

Then just go into the AVA folder and find the NWZ Launcher and make a shortcut of it then drag the shortcut out to your desktop and voila. You got AVA running on its own without Steam's help.

Now onto your ban issue. I'm not clear on this because the fact is I got banned on CA using steam but my steam account was never banned. So I'm not sure if this can correlate with AvA. You probably won't get your steam account banned though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by UG0tOWN View Post
    This isn't really related to your ban question but why not just run the NWZ Launcher instead of using Steam to run the game? You do know that when you download it from Steam the game itself is seperate and when using Steam to run the game there is a Launcher for that too.

You can find the Game folder for AvA alone by going to Computer>Local Disk C>Program Files (x86)>Steam>Steamapps>Common and the AVA folder is right there. This is for Windows 7 though. Not sure about the rest of the other softwares.

Then just go into the AVA folder and find the NWZ Launcher and make a shortcut of it then drag the shortcut out to your desktop and voila. You got AVA running on its own without Steam's help.

Now onto your ban issue. I'm not clear on this because the fact is I got banned on CA using steam but my steam account was never banned. So I'm not sure if this can correlate with AvA. You probably won't get your steam account banned though.
    Thanks for the detailed answer!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by arcan9ne View Post
    Thanks for the detailed answer!
    No problem, its a pleasure to help out everyone And I always answer with detailed specifics to help people understand it better rather than let them swim on their own I'd prefer to guide them to the place myself

Happy hacking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No problem, its a pleasure to help out everyone And I always answer with detailed specifics to help people understand it better rather than let them swim on their own I'd prefer to guide them to the place myself

Happy hacking
    thanks :P Will be fun, just trying to learn the game a lil before I get into it so I dont look too blatant

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    thanks :P Will be fun, just trying to learn the game a lil before I get into it so I dont look too blatant
    Its' a pleasure to be of help.

Hell I just got back to it like 2 days ago. Was looking for help for a account that I could use and @daviddidi is going to hook me up with an account but I'm still waiting for his AVA to work so he can find the account with Para on it for perm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Its' a pleasure to be of help.

Hell I just got back to it like 2 days ago. Was looking for help for a account that I could use and @daviddidi is going to hook me up with an account but I'm still waiting for his AVA to work so he can find the account with Para on it for perm
    I'm using a friends right now, but as soon as I get more into it I'm probably going to buy or trade for one.

Super fun for me as I get 1 ping in it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm using a friends right now, but as soon as I get more into it I'm probably going to buy or trade for one.

Super fun for me as I get 1 ping in it
    Man you should try to hook me up with an account if daviddidi doesn't have one for me.

I'm literally using a new account I just made 2 days ago.
    I used to own a Master Sgt account with the Perm SA58 Para on it but I forgot the info on it.
    Last edited by UG0tOWN; 08-20-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Man you should try to hook me up with an account if daviddidi doesn't have one for me.

I'm literally using a new account I just made 2 days ago.
    I used to own a Master Sgt account with the Perm SA58 Para on it but I forgot the info on it.
    Yeah, I'll do my best. 1thing I don't like about AVA is how hard it is get guns when you just start out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah, I'll do my best. 1thing I don't like about AVA is how hard it is get guns when you just start out
    That's actually now, back then before all these 30 days duration only. All the guns were available for Permanent duration.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That's actually now, back then before all these 30 days duration only. All the guns were available for Permanent duration.
    I wish I played back then sucks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I wish I played back then sucks
    I wished I still had the account now I'm going around begging people for an account. I feel sad that I can't even give them anything in return.

But its nice that some people are willing to help others without really asking for anything in return. If people were like that, the world would be so great and worth living for.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I wished I still had the account now I'm going around begging people for an account. I feel sad that I can't even give them anything in return.

But its nice that some people are willing to help others without really asking for anything in return. If people were like that, the world would be so great and worth living for.
    ahaha, i feel you. same thing happened to me in a bunch of dif games (i remember playing Nether when only a handful of people played, had so much loot)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ahaha, i feel you. same thing happened to me in a bunch of dif games (i remember playing Nether when only a handful of people played, had so much loot)
    You're always happy if you're the one getting the loot but if you're on the other end, you're always mad about it. I really don't get that though. Guess its just ignorance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You're always happy if you're the one getting the loot but if you're on the other end, you're always mad about it. I really don't get that though. Guess its just ignorance.
    Always played with a crew of about 4-5, so there was plenty to go around no matter what happened.

Once we all got ambushed, lost everything. there was a lot of raging on vent LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast