Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Killer_Weekend.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever I can!
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Asleep

    Post Some few questions.

    I from Greece and I got the best internet in this country, it's pretty fast. I got 40 - 60 ping / ms on Europe games, so I wonder If I play A.V.A. SEA / A.V.A. Korean / A.V.A. Japan / A.V.A. C9 (I just heard it right now, I don't even know what kind of server is that or if it exists) and many more... post some .. pings about every server that I could have on these servers.


    Sold:1
    Bought:1
    Scammed:0
     

    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Bought the acc, trade went really smooth we used @DarkLordXYZ as a omm, nice guy to talk to and his friend jeff seid aswell +1 vouch

     

    None yet!!

     

    Add me on skype:


  2. #2
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,616
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,786
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Pretty much gonna be impossible to get a direct answer for many reasons...

    This forum is mainly for Aeria AVA (USA and EU servers) and the only way for you to know the ping is if you try it yourself. You can't really guess the ping.

    As for the the different versions of AVA... They are all different in their own unique way. All of them have separate servers so if you want to play on a certain server you have to download that direct version of AVA which takes a long time because you have to translate everything.

    The best bet is to download AVA on Aeria Games which is the English version. It has servers for both EU and USA so being in Greece you may get around 150-200 ish ping on the EU server. Definitely playable.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  3. #3
    Killer_Weekend.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever I can!
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Pretty much gonna be impossible to get a direct answer for many reasons...

    This forum is mainly for Aeria AVA (USA and EU servers) and the only way for you to know the ping is if you try it yourself. You can't really guess the ping.

    As for the the different versions of AVA... They are all different in their own unique way. All of them have separate servers so if you want to play on a certain server you have to download that direct version of AVA which takes a long time because you have to translate everything.

    The best bet is to download AVA on Aeria Games which is the English version. It has servers for both EU and USA so being in Greece you may get around 150-200 ish ping on the EU server. Definitely playable.
    I'm already playing on EU and USA servers.. actually alot on EU. I got 85-95 ping on USA server.. so I asked to try out some other versions of AVA.. that's why.. most SEA cause I saw there's a bypass for it for now so ... I already downloaded atm and I just open up the launcher... logging in.. and AVA won't open to play.. tried multiple times also searched a bit on Google, didn't find anything.


    Sold:1
    Bought:1
    Scammed:0
     

    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Bought the acc, trade went really smooth we used @DarkLordXYZ as a omm, nice guy to talk to and his friend jeff seid aswell +1 vouch

     

    None yet!!

     

    Add me on skype:


  4. #4
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,616
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,786
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Weekend. View Post


    I'm already playing on EU and USA servers.. actually alot on EU. I got 85-95 ping on USA server.. so I asked to try out some other versions of AVA.. that's why.. most SEA cause I saw there's a bypass for it for now so ... I already downloaded atm and I just open up the launcher... logging in.. and AVA won't open to play.. tried multiple times also searched a bit on Google, didn't find anything.
    Yeah in that case its still gonna be hard to tell. But since you have 85 ping on the USA server you should have around 150 ish ping on the asian servers.

    Its really hard to play on other versions of AVA because if there's an error its hard to find help. You usually need to contact their support or look at a different forum which means you need to translate and such.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  5. #5
    louisp14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Le quebec FTW
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Devilish
    for the error you got... do you download all the updates manually? cuze if you didn't you'll have to do it.

  6. #6
    Prosporo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Hungover
    around 250-400. Just use speedtest.net

  7. #7
    Killer_Weekend.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever I can!
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by louisp14 View Post
    for the error you got... do you download all the updates manually? cuze if you didn't you'll have to do it.
    All the updates? Ughhh, I only know the one from 190 to 191... from the download section... -.- Going to find them (I downloaded the client from Download Section, and it's v172 )


    #Request to delete the thread, I solved it. -.- I just downloaded a custom launcher from youtube.. year: 2012 and it started patching with no problems. -.- WTF, okay? It's so fking weird xD.
    Last edited by Horror; 09-03-2014 at 04:49 PM.


    Sold:1
    Bought:1
    Scammed:0
     

    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Bought the acc, trade went really smooth we used @DarkLordXYZ as a omm, nice guy to talk to and his friend jeff seid aswell +1 vouch

     

    None yet!!

     

    Add me on skype:


Similar Threads

  1. Need some help installing menu along with a few questions
    By Khangirey in forum DayZ Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 07:00 PM
  2. Few questions.
    By YoukaiMori in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 04:57 AM
  3. WarRock hacking... few questions
    By zelda803 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 04:03 PM