Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by 00qwe View Post
    like the reasoning of pusher .... you ARE NOT MORE 'FAITHFUL TO MPGH! THERE HAS CREATED ... exchanging HAKER WITH OTHER PEOPLE!
    you know, when you cannot speak a language, you just do not speak it, French is the only language you know & can spell, dont try english, nobody understand a single sentence of what you say.


    You are a part of the reason why all coder's leave MPGH and stop give you free cheat.

    You insult anybody that stopped releasing cheat. Giving them Names cause ''YOU'' dont have anymore a free cheat.
    You insult everybody.
    You speak, but it is impossible to even understand what you wrote -> Go use google traduction next time.

    And the worst:
    You Cry because you dont have the cheat you want for free.
    You Cry because you dont have a 24/24h - 7/7d online support for free.
    You Cry because you aren't controlling the world as you would like.

    Dear Kid, Growth UP please.
    I Miss the old time


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

    AVAhope (09-18-2014),gabrielcool1 (09-17-2014)

  3. #32
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    you know, when you cannot speak a language, you just do not speak it, French is the only language you know & can spell, dont try english, nobody understand a single sentence of what you say.


    You are a part of the reason why all coder's leave MPGH and stop give you free cheat.

    You insult anybody that stopped releasing cheat. Giving them Names cause ''YOU'' dont have anymore a free cheat.
    You insult everybody.
    You speak, but it is impossible to even understand what you wrote -> Go use google traduction next time.

    And the worst:
    You Cry because you dont have the cheat you want for free.
    You Cry because you dont have a 24/24h - 7/7d online support for free.
    You Cry because you aren't controlling the world as you would like.

    Dear Kid, Growth UP please.
    omg noob dont insult my master he will give me hax
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  4. #33
    king sorce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    omg noob dont insult my master he will give me hax
    are you wont to post any hack on mpgh

  5. #34
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Disclaimer: I do not ask a free hack, just I asked to they share with this community a feedback, ideas, tips and your work experience. Not disappear as did so. And only enter here when someone talks about you. No need cry.

    Your participation in MPGH is important and significant experience for all.

  6. #35
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by king sorce View Post
    are you wont to post any hack on mpgh
    You have to respect the opinions. Is respect for others.
    Last edited by punisher54; 09-17-2014 at 12:30 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to punisher54 For This Useful Post:

    kevinvdz (09-18-2014)

  8. #36
    king sorce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    lol ineed box adder

  9. #37
    cigoL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visionary Music Group
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
    Do not worry, your comment makes me see the level of culture that you have. Let so, do not ever would understand.
    You still haven't answered my question.

  10. #38
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by cigoL View Post
    You still haven't answered my question.
    Find the answer in the forum rules. And respected.

  11. #39
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by king sorce View Post
    are you wont to post any hack on mpgh
    no i wouldnt
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    kevinvdz (09-18-2014)

  13. #40
    king sorce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    why???
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    no i wouldnt

  14. #41
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by king sorce View Post
    why???
    cuz leechers 4 life
    Last edited by Frought; 09-18-2014 at 09:26 AM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    punisher54 (09-18-2014)

  16. #42
    king sorce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    cuz leechers 4 life
    ok add me skype for sec name:Atah wasef

  17. #43
    Lilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MarketPlace
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    276
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hey guys,

    I might consider to start creating AVA hacks again since I have some free time recently. I used to make them for my self but I might start releasing them. Support of other c++ coders would be really helpful since my source code is not usable anymore because of the many many updates AVA had. Who should I contact? Also why is @Riddick banned?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilly For This Useful Post:

    punisher54 (09-18-2014)

  19. #44
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by king sorce View Post
    ok add me skype for sec name:Atah wasef
    Tell me what you want as I will not add you unless there is something I have to add you for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly' View Post
    Hey guys,

    I might consider to start creating AVA hacks again since I have some free time recently. I used to make them for my self but I might start releasing them. Support of other c++ coders would be really helpful since my source code is not usable anymore because of the many many updates AVA had. Who should I contact? Also why is @Riddick banned?
    Good luck and no one will even give you single word.
    Last edited by Frought; 09-18-2014 at 09:54 AM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  20. #45
    Lilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MarketPlace
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    276
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Good luck and no one will even give you single word.
    Well, I might have an idea to get me and the ones who help me coding some extra cash. This will obviously be an interesting thing right? The more leechers the better for my idea.


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilly For This Useful Post:

    punisher54 (09-18-2014)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] What happened to the dedicated hackers?
    By dirtydan1732 in forum Arctic Combat Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 03:36 AM
  2. What Happen To The Good Old Day With Hacking Crossfire
    By budgiex7 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 10:21 AM
  3. What happened to the Goods?
    By ArbitraryDrone in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 02:07 PM
  4. What happened to the downloads section?
    By iHack in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 11:49 AM
  5. What happened to the "enforcement?"
    By tednugent in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:14 PM