Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    dryphez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    red ticket secondary

    alright i have 105 red tickets currently and i'm lookin for a secondary weapon. some people saying python but im havin trouble deciding which one to pick. i wish aeria gave trial weapons :/ help?

  2. #2
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by dryphez View Post
    alright i have 105 red tickets currently and i'm lookin for a secondary weapon. some people saying python but im havin trouble deciding which one to pick. i wish aeria gave trial weapons :/ help?
    Depends on the kind of pistol you're looking for. If you want a high power revolver, then definitely go with the python. The luger is also a good choice but it suffers from a low ammo capacity and it can get tanked if you don't aim properly. The best AP pistol imo is the FN57, it has a fantastic draw speed and is quite accurate. It's very similar to the baretta though so you may just want to get that with some euros.

  3. #3
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


    Depends on the kind of pistol you're looking for. If you want a high power revolver, then definitely go with the python. The luger is also a good choice but it suffers from a low ammo capacity and it can get tanked if you don't aim properly. The best AP pistol imo is the FN57, it has a fantastic draw speed and is quite accurate. It's very similar to the baretta though so you may just want to get that with some euros.
    I've heard the FiveSeveN is the best one Is it in the red ticks shop ? Ive never seen it there O.o

  4. #4
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    FN57 is a good choice. Python has plenty of power but is slow as any revolver. Auto 9 much recoil.

  5. #5
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by yucheng0801 View Post
    I've heard the FiveSeveN is the best one Is it in the red ticks shop ? Ive never seen it there O.o
    It should be since it's an AP pistol, and it is the best overall

  6. #6
    Money is the Motto, Success is the Goal.
    MPGH Member
    loko978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13.2453.54851
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by dryphez View Post
    alright i have 105 red tickets currently and i'm lookin for a secondary weapon. some people saying python but im havin trouble deciding which one to pick. i wish aeria gave trial weapons :/ help?
    i would recommend you the FN57 i have all of them and for a secondary weapon for speed, accuracy and the amount of bullets the FN57 is the best, the new one is good but not that much bullet. and if your like me a troller and like to messed around with others go with the winchester
    ★★★★★|AMAZON REFUNDING eBOOK|EASY|PICTURES EXAMPLES|SCRIPT|TIPS|MORE|★★★★★

    Trades:6
    Sold:3
    Bought:0

     
    Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Traded with loko. We used OMM Hugo Boss and it went really smooth and quick. +1 vouch.


  7. #7
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,619
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,787
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Top two choices are FN57 or the Python









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  8. #8
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


    It should be since it's an AP pistol, and it is the best overall
    Lol my bad. Found it Curious I've never seen that one there, just on temple. Ty!

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] SELL MY MAJOR ACCOUNT ALL BLACK SNAKE E OTHER MEGA CAPSULE AND RED TICKET WEAPONS
    By ClementRh in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-15-2014, 02:50 PM
  2. [WTS] Colonel 4 (ALL Mega Capsule S1 S3, half S4, most red/blue ticket guns/pistols + rare
    By ClicKz in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2014, 05:23 PM
  3. [WTS] Captain 3 (22 MEGA, Red/blue ticket guns, 4400 ap)
    By syncmaster1 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-26-2014, 04:39 AM
  4. [WTB] LF ACCOUNT WITH AP/MEGA GUNS/RED TICKETS
    By selimava in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 12:43 PM
  5. [WTB] Account with red ticket guns and mega cap guns
    By kallonski in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2014, 08:21 AM