Thread: VPN - Free AP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish

    VPN - Free AP

    I use spotflux but since it doesn't show "California Freemont" anymore I can't do any offers.

    So what do you guys think is the best VPN that would not get you banned on peanuts lab, specifically, and that has good and useful servers such as CA or NY?

  2. #2
    GlowFunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by yucheng0801 View Post
    I use spotflux but since it doesn't show "California Freemont" anymore I can't do any offers.

    So what do you guys think is the best VPN that would not get you banned on peanuts lab, specifically, and that has good and useful servers such as CA or NY?
    I did it a few times and they just ban the ips, but I'm not really sure because I stopped when they started to ban the ips.

  3. #3
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowFunky View Post
    I did it a few times and they just ban the ips, but I'm not really sure because I stopped when they started to ban the ips.
    Well, I've been using it like for almost 1 year without ban...

  4. #4
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool

    Cool

    I recommended:

    usipvpn(.)com
    usafreevpn(.)com
    freecanadavpn(.)com

    and the best:

    pptp(.)hidemyipvpn(.)com (Neatherland)

    I use all day vpn, and have a extended list. I recommended this for now.
    Good luck !

  5. #5
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
    I recommended:

    usipvpn(.)com
    usafreevpn(.)com
    freecanadavpn(.)com

    and the best:

    pptp(.)hidemyipvpn(.)com (Neatherland)

    I use all day vpn, and have a extended list. I recommended this for now.
    Good luck !
    Would those get you banned on Peanuts Lab?

  6. #6
    hckzorpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Hi guys, can anyone help me with Peanut Labs? Some guide of some sort, because I never get picked

  7. #7
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by yucheng0801 View Post
    Would those get you banned on Peanuts Lab?
    If use Neatherland VPN, no got ban.
    I not recommended Peanuts Labs, this guy change all week the security system.

  8. #8
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hckzorpt View Post
    Hi guys, can anyone help me with Peanut Labs? Some guide of some sort, because I never get picked
    I could help you, but first I need a working VPN. I can teach you how to qualify for all survys.
    Last edited by yucheng0801; 09-29-2014 at 12:34 PM.

  9. #9
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
    If use Neatherland VPN, no got ban.
    I not recommended Peanuts Labs, this guy change all week the security system.
    I've been doing Peanuts Lab for like a year with no problems. I've gotten 9 MEGA capsules so far... Just need a working VPN -_-

  10. #10
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Now because of my job, I have no time. Before I used to got about 3000-3500 AP month.

  11. #11
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
    Now because of my job, I have no time. Before I used to got about 3000-3500 AP month.
    Yup. I got like 8000 in one month. Now software is the problem :P

  12. #12
    hckzorpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by yucheng0801 View Post
    I've been doing Peanuts Lab for like a year with no problems. I've gotten 9 MEGA capsules so far... Just need a working VPN -_-
    That would be great and I also need a VPN lol. I tried Spotflux and it worked for 10 minutes and then it crashed :/

  13. #13
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hckzorpt View Post
    That would be great and I also need a VPN lol. I tried Spotflux and it worked for 10 minutes and then it crashed :/
    Crashed? The problem I get is it doesn't give me a useful location.

  14. #14
    hckzorpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by yucheng0801 View Post


    Crashed? The problem I get is it doesn't give me a useful location.
    It's crashing to me. Are you using it on a virtual machine?

    And I don't think you can change the location anymore as it only says virtual location 'USA' only...

  15. #15
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hckzorpt View Post
    It's crashing to me. Are you using it on a virtual machine?

    And I don't think you can change the location anymore as it only says virtual location 'USA' only...
    Nah, I'm using the physical OS. Well, we never could change the location. When I connected it showed either Virginia or California. (To switch between them just connect-disconnect several times) With Virginia I wouldn't qualify because it will "problem contacting the offer provider", so only California worked for me.

    Now it only shows Virginia even though I connect-disconnect many many times. So no more offers for me :P

    What states does Spotflux gives you? I might help you depending on the location.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 12:05 PM
  2. Use free Korean VPN to unlock MW3 now.
    By ddrnewb in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 12:55 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 06:51 PM
  4. [Tutorial]Free Premium VPN
    By House in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 02:48 PM
  5. [Free]Premium VPN
    By StRaXD in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 09:15 PM