Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish

    AVA Train (Easy-Challenge-Extreme) Drop Rates

    So, you guys know any drop rates for rewards on Train in every mode?

    I've gotten 2 perm so far out of like 20 tries on easy and 10 on Challenge. Both perms were gotten on Hard mode.

    What is better for farming Challenge or Extreme? And btw anyone know where is easier to get the Erdmann mask?

  2. #2
    minebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TerrestrialDatabase
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    386
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think you have more chances to get perms in Extreme, even though it's random. And you will get the Erdmann mask only if you beat Extreme.

  3. #3
    joyrobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania , Bacau
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Beter is Farming at Extreem i won alll perm therre.

  4. #4
    ifk.ayam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    shld I finish all rounds or just 1 box ?

  5. #5
    minebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TerrestrialDatabase
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    386
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ifk.ayam View Post
    shld I finish all rounds or just 1 box ?
    1 Box is better for me.

  6. #6
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by minebill View Post
    I think you have more chances to get perms in Extreme, even though it's random. And you will get the Erdmann mask only if you beat Extreme.
    Problem is I just can't finish Extreme mode... I can at least do Hard and kill Erdmann but I never get perms. So drop rate of mask in Hard mode is 0% ??

  7. #7
    minebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TerrestrialDatabase
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    386
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by yucheng0801 View Post


    Problem is I just can't finish Extreme mode... I can at least do Hard and kill Erdmann but I never get perms. So drop rate of mask in Hard mode is 0% ??
    You will get the Erdmann mask ONLY if you finish Extreme mode but there is still a drop rate about 90%(idk). If you want perms though just farm 1 box in Extreme. I got 3 pistols, 2 knifes and the saw in 10-20 tries.

  8. #8
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by minebill View Post


    You will get the Erdmann mask ONLY if you finish Extreme mode but there is still a drop rate about 90%(idk). If you want perms though just farm 1 box in Extreme. I got 3 pistols, 2 knifes and the saw in 10-20 tries.
    Ok ty for the info. I've gotten like 6 boxes so far on Extreme and no perms lol. Both perms I have are from Challenge mode... I guess I'll keep trying

Similar Threads

  1. AVA Train Extreme: Any tips and tricks?
    By aznfreak93 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2014, 10:36 AM
  2. Did Bloodlust drop rates drop exponentially?
    By NFSMasterr in forum Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 09:28 AM
  3. Glas Pants drop rate decreased?
    By xchimerax in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 03:38 PM
  4. Drop rate of Bloody thorn
    By Gamersgod in forum Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:16 AM
  5. [Help Request] Drop Rate?
    By cutanddelte in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 02:33 PM