Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    zmastor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8

    Just being tired of waiting.

    I've been learning different source codes, and what not, I usually just wait for a hack to come out, but Today...in about 4:30 I'll be posting a new hack, It will have plenty of features, and I will show a virus scan, but, I'm wondering If I'll even get much appreciation, should I just keep it to myself, or will it actually get me somewhere on this website? I don't have much posts made but it's because I thought this website was kind of going down, but I really look forward to bringing it back up.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zmastor For This Useful Post:

    exerath (04-10-2015),Hixd12 (04-11-2015),Hunter (04-10-2015),minebill (04-10-2015),staicurazvan (04-12-2015)

  3. #2
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,726
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,088
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    No, no one will ever appreciate you. Keep it to yourself.
    Well, you sure like to encourage users...
    OT: OP if you do so I'll appreciate it a lot.
    Last edited by Hunter; 04-10-2015 at 02:10 PM.

  4. #3
    minebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TerrestrialDatabase
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    387
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

    Well, you sure like to encourage users...
    OT: OP if you do so I'll appreciate it a lot.
    Well, @Frought is kinda right. The 99% of the users in this forum are just demanding the hacks and don't appreciate and/or respect the creator.

  5. #4
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,726
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,088
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by minebill View Post
    Well, @Frought is kinda right. The 99% of the users in this forum are just demanding the hacks and don't appreciate and/or respect the creator.
    Well, I ain't part of that 99%.

  6. #5
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,963
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by zmastor View Post
    I've been learning different source codes, and what not, I usually just wait for a hack to come out, but Today...in about 4:30 I'll be posting a new hack, It will have plenty of features, and I will show a virus scan, but, I'm wondering If I'll even get much appreciation, should I just keep it to myself, or will it actually get me somewhere on this website? I don't have much posts made but it's because I thought this website was kind of going down, but I really look forward to bringing it back up.
    Also, it is a bit strange "I've been learning different source codes", and what not? you should learn the language itself not the source codes lol. Seems to me there is some copy pasta guy here.

  7. #6
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    10,596
    Reputation
    2474
    Thanks
    4,547
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You should post hacks because you feel like it not because of a chance to get appreciation.

    Anything you work on and do you obviously want to share it to the public so why hold back? Just because you won't get any recognition doesn't mean you shouldn't post. Honestly, this is a great forum and people will thank you for your contribution.
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES











  8. #7
    zmastor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Also, it is a bit strange "I've been learning different source codes", and what not? you should learn the language itself not the source codes lol. Seems to me there is some copy pasta guy here.
    Yeah but with source codes and can gather more and more attachments for your hack? Pretty sure whoever is looking at this post knows I'm already past that part lol.

  9. #8
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,963
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by zmastor View Post
    Yeah but with source codes and can gather more and more attachments for your hack? Pretty sure whoever is looking at this post knows I'm already past that part lol.
    Nothing is called that, if you've some good knowledge with the language you'll know what you have to do and what should be written to your hack.

Similar Threads

  1. Im just as tired of Gold Hack posts as you are BUT
    By Ryan_Duke in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 12:11 AM
  2. Kinda Tired of Waiting..
    By FroggeReborn in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 12:51 AM
  3. Should i wait for the next coupon gun... or just get another axe
    By RottenTomato in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 01:40 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:31 AM
  5. Just Wait Patiently..plz
    By Obama in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 09:55 PM