Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    RadeuX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    New Gun Adder in progress

    im making right now a new gun adder i have spend 4 days in this.. i have all done but need first some IDs to test since the last IDs (2014) has been changed.
    Basically im searching someone with reverse engineering skills for extract all the item ids.

    PS: im not gonna tell the new method or release it until i do all the tests.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-01-2015 at 06:22 AM.

  2. #2
    FireTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    757
    Pc ME on Skype name:Atah.wasef

  3. #3
    anthonytheixD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    really bro howww they said it was patched how can u be doing gun add????

  4. #4
    anthonytheixD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    @ccman32 is this possible?

  5. #5
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,315
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonytheixD View Post
    @ccman32 is this possible?
    It is not possible the guys off hos rocker . From what ccman has said even spawning with and sdk hack is currently patched .
    And i would also assume if he was legit he would not be asking for gun codes . Because he would be able to locate them himself .

  6. #6
    RadeuX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    It is not possible the guys off hos rocker . From what ccman has said even spawning with and sdk hack is currently patched .
    And i would also assume if he was legit he would not be asking for gun codes . Because he would be able to locate them himself .
    Is possible obviously the old method has been patched, i'm talking about the new method i found to add them and i already tested with few guns but cant test with capsule guns because find the codes is hard.
    for that i'm asking for help finding the codes i want to test it with fortune stars weapons or mega capsules ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by anthonytheixD View Post
    yea hes a noob scam,mer
    Wut? i dont sell it.
    Last edited by RadeuX; 09-02-2015 at 10:44 PM.

  7. #7
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,315
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by RadeuX View Post
    Is possible obviously the old method has been patched, i'm talking about the new method i found to add them and i already tested with few guns but cant test with capsule guns because find the codes is hard.
    for that i'm asking for help finding the codes i want to test it with fortune stars weapons or mega capsules ones.



    Wut? i dont sell it.

    Well i would like to speak via pm more about this i believe I know how to retrieve the codes you seek . I would like to validate your method before explaining how to get the values . I am confused that you have not figured out how when you claim to have found a way to add .
    I would like to know how as i myself have considered a few ways .


    You can P.M me here>>>><<<<
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 09-03-2015 at 06:33 AM.

  8. #8
    RadeuX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Yeah, i'm not lying..

    Here is some probs testing with random codes
    gyazo(dot)com / eb591bf8c82b9f1dcd69e545f902d020(dot)png

    I cant do PM , need aleast 20 MSG in forum..

    My method is very different than the old method.
    Last edited by RadeuX; 09-03-2015 at 11:48 AM.

  9. #9
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,315
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by RadeuX View Post
    Yeah, i'm not lying..

    Here is some probs testing with random codes
    gyazo(dot)com / eb591bf8c82b9f1dcd69e545f902d020(dot)png

    I cant do PM , need aleast 20 MSG in forum..

    My method is very different than the old method.
    email me then

  10. #10
    ChillVibes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe.
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    email me then
    I'm not sure if he is legit but I have my hopes up. Because weapon spawning/godmode and all that stuff got patched ofc. But since some people found a way to make it work again. There must be a new way to add guns since not all weapons are server sided. Hope it works out and good luck to both of you. @RadeuX @HOOSIER

Similar Threads

  1. New Gun Adder Item IDs
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 02:04 AM
  2. [Release] NEW Gun adder Codes After 18.08.2012 Update!!!
    By kalokoko in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 02:11 PM
  3. [Release] Some new Gun Adder codes
    By DarkSt0rmX in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 04:58 AM
  4. [Patched] New gun adder codes
    By kalokoko in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 10:36 AM
  5. [Patched] New Gun Adder Pointer
    By DarkSt0rmX in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 11:06 PM