Thread: how?

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    AdrianHacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    how?

    How can i make a hack? i can't do it, pls help me

  2. #2
    Lowrey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    France, Saint-Etienne
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You just can't make a hack in 10 seconds... you have to learn coding and programming first !
    Ask Hoosier if he can help you to make the hack, I think he would like to take new "recruits" but ask him first.

  3. #3
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,315
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHacks View Post
    How can i make a hack? i can't do it, pls help me
    I posted This Thread get cheat engine and learn the basics . when you have managed to find the ammo value in the game by searching byte .
    I will be willing to help you out . So when you get there just send me an image of the ammo address you found with cheat engine . And i do not mean the base address
    Below are two of thousands of good base pointers for the player/weapon .


    Code:
    <Address>AVA.exe+01118b48</Address>
            <Offset>774</Offset>
            <Offset>400</Offset>
            <Offset>230</Offset>
          <Address>AVA.exe+01118d28</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>774</Offset>
            <Offset>400</Offset>
            <Offset>230</Offset>
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 09-18-2015 at 07:17 PM.

  4. #4
    AdrianHacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanks, i will, but not now, ofc, but thank you for the answer

  5. #5
    rogerioneythor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    interstellar cosmos
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    I posted This Thread get cheat engine and learn the basics . when you have managed to find the ammo value in the game by searching byte .
    I will be willing to help you out . So when you get there just send me an image of the ammo address you found with cheat engine . And i do not mean the base address
    Below are two of thousands of good base pointers for the player/weapon .


    Code:
    <Address>AVA.exe+01118b48</Address>
            <Offset>774</Offset>
            <Offset>400</Offset>
            <Offset>230</Offset>
          <Address>AVA.exe+01118d28</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>774</Offset>
            <Offset>400</Offset>
            <Offset>230</Offset>
    I would greatly @HOOSIER and tell me where to start I myself will get faster possivel.Eu PROMISE that you will not waste your time because I long to be a programmer May not have anyone in my town who can instruct me

  6. #6
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,315
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerioneythor View Post
    I would greatly @HOOSIER and tell me where to start I myself will get faster possivel.Eu PROMISE that you will not waste your time because I long to be a programmer May not have anyone in my town who can instruct me
    Find the ammo with cheat engine search byte and the current ammo value shoot search again till you get three addresses .
    Then find the one that freezes the ammo .
    When you can do that on your own send a pic to me via pm and i will explain how to do more .
    But only when you can find the ammo which i just explained how to do .

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to HOOSIER For This Useful Post:

    rogerioneythor (09-21-2015)

  8. #7
    rogerioneythor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    interstellar cosmos
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    Find the ammo with cheat engine search byte and the current ammo value shoot search again till you get three addresses .
    Then find the one that freezes the ammo .
    When you can do that on your own send a pic to me via pm and i will explain how to do more .
    But only when you can find the ammo which i just explained how to do .

    okay I will provide as soon as possible

Similar Threads

  1. how about Tantra Online Game
    By scoutranger in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 09:16 AM
  2. How many people on this forum Play WoW?
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 06:27 PM
  3. How to Use Tsearch
    By wardo1926 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 10:24 PM
  4. How to get Perl
    By shercipher in forum Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 12:28 AM
  5. How To Brute Force
    By Flawless in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 06:01 PM