Thread: Lost conection

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    dabieell12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy

    Exclamation Lost conection

    Every time when i use bypass my ava exit...play some time and after that "LOst conection sever..."......what to do?
    Last edited by Hunter; 10-24-2015 at 11:19 AM.

  2. #2
    Shyykidd94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by dabieell12 View Post
    Every time when i use bypass my ava exit...play some time and after that "LOst conection sever..."......what to do?
    the bypass is detected atm wait for update either by hoosier or someone else if i knew how i would i hope bypass comes up today i got uav XD

  3. #3
    dabieell12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    Can u give me that uav??

  4. #4
    Zondabat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Lonely
    UAV is useless without Bypass .... btw they didnt patch The bypass They Bring Back heart Beat Which Will closes AVA if XIGNCode isnt working When Game IS on

    so It's hard To bypass The XIGN without getting Detected by Heartbeat Whatever now we can play EQual No hacks in match ill get back my platin

  5. #5
    joyrobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania , Bacau
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    The Lost Conection Its from A.V.A. ByPass. i found the bugg

  6. #6
    Zondabat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Simply Because Thee HeartBeat Feels the Miss of XIGNCode As u know They love each others :*

  7. #7
    Shyykidd94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by dabieell12 View Post
    Can u give me that uav??
    lol why should i?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zondabat1 View Post
    Simply Because Thee HeartBeat Feels the Miss of XIGNCode As u know They love each others :*
    is that not what i said? the bypass is for xigncode3 not the heartbeat. so if bypass no longer works it is detected or outdated. some people have no clue what the heartbeat is or what it means

  8. #8
    dabieell12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    Bypass works but AVA lost connection...just connection

  9. #9
    Zondabat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyykidd94 View Post
    if bypass no longer works it is detected or outdated. some people have no clue what the heartbeat is or what it means
    Ik i just Said That The HeartBeat closes AVA if XIGNCode not open WHile game Runing .... but the bypass Isnt Detected Cuz u dont Get the XIGNCode when u open The bypass in start

    But dude Honestly...... it's better Without Hacks

    the only Thing that i feel Sad for is THhat i started Learning CE i had some problems i'm waiting For @HOOSIER reply so that i can Move Forward Then The heartbeat is back so basicly i cant Learn How....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dabieell12 View Post
    Bypass works but AVA lost connection...just connection
    cuz Heartbeat close The Game .... btw i dont Suggest That u keep Doing That i saw lately in AVA forums (aeriagames) That they did new Security method

    if u get too much ERRORS like the XIGNCode error and So they Gonna be notified in the Server u may Get IP/MAC/ACC ban (Perm/Temp)

  10. #10
    Shyykidd94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zondabat1 View Post
    Ik i just Said That The HeartBeat closes AVA if XIGNCode not open WHile game Runing .... but the bypass Isnt Detected Cuz u dont Get the XIGNCode when u open The bypass in start

    But dude Honestly...... it's better Without Hacks

    the only Thing that i feel Sad for is THhat i started Learning CE i had some problems i'm waiting For @HOOSIER reply so that i can Move Forward Then The heartbeat is back so basicly i cant Learn How....
    yea i got hoosiers help too got some friends together with past experience and got a basic uav made and now its over but who knows maybe its still possible to hack and yes i agree its a LOT better without hacks but hacks make it fun sometimes thats what hacks are for like uav i use it when i want to troll people with knife not to make my account look amazing i could care less

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Game lost conection
    By putojoe in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:33 PM
  2. [Solved] "Lost Network Conection" (REALLY NEED HELP!)
    By henry.cs in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 05:00 AM
  3. lost conection
    By mariq21 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 09:29 AM
  4. Lost COnection
    By Diegostreet in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 12:31 PM
  5. Bleach vs Battlestar vs Lost
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 12:58 PM