Thread: Frag Movies

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    SlitherX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Worried

    Frag Movies



    here's my question:

    Is there any video recorder that doesn't capture chams or other hacks?

    I tried Fraps, but the chams appear in the final recording. Does it has a feature or something?

    Ty
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic513111_3.gif


  2. #2
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by SlitherX View Post


    here's my question:

    Is there any video recorder that doesn't capture chams or other hacks?

    I tried Fraps, but the chams appear in the final recording. Does it has a feature or something?

    Ty
    no such features.....try using wireframes in ao-team hacks cuz i stalked u and watch u use the Leeched hack

  3. #3
    SlitherX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by tosh102 View Post
    no such features.....try using wireframes in ao-team hacks cuz i stalked u and watch u use the Leeched hack
    AO hacks dont work for me

    ...
    You stalked me? :S
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic513111_3.gif


  4. #4
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by SlitherX View Post
    AO hacks dont work for me

    ...
    You stalked me? :S
    thats why u used the new ones from Zulu..


    of course, i stalk everyone...

  5. #5
    SlitherX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by tosh102 View Post
    thats why u used the new ones from Zulu..


    of course, i stalk everyone...
    Yeah, Zulu's worked all afternoon, but it was detected again now.

    I usually don't stalk.
    Just curious...
    Oh, btw, you're out of cookies
    xD
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic513111_3.gif


  6. #6
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by SlitherX View Post
    Yeah, Zulu's worked all afternoon, but it was detected again now.

    I usually don't stalk.
    Just curious...
    Oh, btw, you're out of cookies
    xD
    / i dont really like cookies...thats why i dont buy them

    i didnt try zulu's yet but will when m_t_h gets clan leadership back..then we gonna run around with hacks making sure we dont get on the clan blacklist

  7. #7
    SlitherX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Worried
    I thought m_t_h said we can use hacks while in cw.

    (perhaps i missunderstood?)
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic513111_3.gif


  8. #8
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by SlitherX View Post
    I thought m_t_h said we can use hacks while in cw.

    (perhaps i missunderstood?)
    we can't

  9. #9
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,855
    Quote Originally Posted by SlitherX View Post
    I thought m_t_h said we can use hacks while in cw.

    (perhaps i missunderstood?)
    u cant hack if ure in the clan or else the whole clan may risk a ban .

  10. #10
    SlitherX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by 3L!T3 View Post


    u cant hack if ure in the clan or else the whole clan may risk a ban .
    thats the sad thing of it...
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic513111_3.gif


  11. #11
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    there's no sucha thing. its impossimble to make... you see DLL in injected INTO AVA.. so AVA + DLL = that you record

  12. #12
    SlitherX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post
    there's no sucha thing. its impossimble to make... you see DLL in injected INTO AVA.. so AVA + DLL = that you record
    Thanks dude

    I think you can close the thread.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic513111_3.gif


  13. #13
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by SlitherX View Post
    Thanks dude

    I think you can close the thread.
    u can try wireframe(ao team hacks) and see that otcome might be better

  14. #14
    BeginingOfTheEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The AVA Section
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SlitherX View Post


    here's my question:

    Is there any video recorder that doesn't capture chams or other hacks?

    I tried Fraps, but the chams appear in the final recording. Does it has a feature or something?

    Ty
    Dis Is One Of The Stupidest Questions I Have Ever Heard
    Im Not Saying Ur Stupid But the Question.... Party on Bro

  15. #15
    StEpyZzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    2,059
    best video recorder is fraps

    for making a better movie use mays 3Ds , vegas pro and photoshop

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Black Ops Frag Movie
    By RHS-Gangsta in forum Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 05:05 PM
  2. Frag Movies#
    By Remember in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 06:02 PM
  3. [Release] Tortura Call Of Duty 4 Frag Movie
    By mYst1X in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 12:04 PM
  4. best frag movie evar
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 01:20 AM
  5. frag/game music video's
    By kyo in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 09:55 AM

Tags for this Thread