Thanks

AVA hacks question (Before i buy)

Hi there, I have a few questions before i buy VIP from this site, Seven days ago i bought VIP from *********... I downloaded their loaders but i couldn't download the hack, They told me to turn off my firewalls, I turned off my firewalls, Hack didn't work, I even turned off my router firewall, They told me to call my ISP, i called my ISP and they weren't blocking anything off, The hack still doesn't work, So now i'm sitting here, I just paid for a months subscription but the hack doesn't work, They all pretty much keep telling me to turn off anti-virus etc etc over and over again, the hack isn't downloading and so far nothing has been done to fix it, Now I know there is nothing wrong with my computer or my connection... I don't know what the problem is but i do know its not my machine... So my question to you guys Is that is this going to happen here aswell, If it does happen will i get refund? Or will i get the idiot treatment and be asked the same fucking questions over and over?

Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Cant really help you with another site's hack, you need to talk to their VIP support, if they can't/won't help you, have PP do a chargeback. Though that might get you banned. I recommend PMing the site owner.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.