Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    sam22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind u
    Posts
    773
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    879
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Unhappy [SOLVED]Help!!!!

    hi guys i try to dowonload ava but i get this erro evrry time help plz thanks



  2. #2
    Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    7,691
    Reputation
    561
    Thanks
    1,866
    My Mood
    Fine
    Did you download from ijji?


    Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011





    Skype: mpgh.flash
    MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com


    “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

  3. #3
    sam22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind u
    Posts
    773
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    879
    My Mood
    Amazed
    from ijji recter

  4. #4
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    5,986
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    367
    My Mood
    Dead
    Run it as Admin (The reactor).
    I know its a Vista bc the background theme :P

  5. #5
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Try not to download from the REACTOR

  6. #6
    sam22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind u
    Posts
    773
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    879
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk Palma View Post
    Run it as Admin (The reactor).
    I know its a Vista bc the background theme :P
    i dont that run as admin

  7. #7
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    5,986
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    367
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by sam22 View Post
    i dont that run as admin
    So run it as admin... They should work

  8. #8
    sam22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind u
    Posts
    773
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    879
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk Palma View Post


    So run it as admin... They should work
    i have run as admin but stillwont work maybe maye i will unistall ijji than redownload

  9. #9
    killergenk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hey Sam22,
    you maybe can change your DNS to something else.
    If you don't know how to do that, here it comes.

    If u use LAN network:
    >Go to Control Panel>Network Connections and select your local network.
    Click Properties, then select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
    Click Properties.
    Then look for : Use the following DNS server adresses.
    When you found that you need to put in a DNS.
    I prefer google's one.
    That is:
    8.8.8.8
    and second 8.8.4.4
    Those are your 2 new DNS servers

    For Wireless:
    do the same but look for
    Internet Protocol (TCP/IPv4)

    tell me if it worked

  10. #10
    holvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    218
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by killergenk View Post
    Hey Sam22,
    you maybe can change your DNS to something else.
    If you don't know how to do that, here it comes.

    If u use LAN network:
    >Go to Control Panel>Network Connections and select your local network.
    Click Properties, then select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
    Click Properties.
    Then look for : Use the following DNS server adresses.
    When you found that you need to put in a DNS.
    I prefer google's one.
    That is:
    8.8.8.8
    and second 8.8.4.4
    Those are your 2 new DNS servers

    For Wireless:
    do the same but look for
    Internet Protocol (TCP/IPv4)

    tell me if it worked
    mostly that will not work I tried (for diff game) it took for ever to download so i cancled the download


  11. #11
    killergenk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by holvis View Post
    mostly that will not work I tried (for diff game) it took for ever to download so i cancled the download
    Well yes it might take longer but if you take a good DNS it will go fast...
    But if he ask his friends to try to download it he still can't play.
    I had it to, changed my DNS and i could play =D
    But since he has got banned (i' did read that somewhere)
    he won't be downloading it again

  12. #12
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    change your Ip if u from another country(not in US)
    or ask M_T_H maybe he got some thing to help u
    or use my if u understand chinese

  13. #13
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Reinstall IJJI reactor / try aggain.

    it will work; /solved

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED] [Help]Delays in Banning
    By Viperm123 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 11:42 AM
  2. [SOLVED] Help with aimbot
    By karloxxx in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 04:53 PM
  3. [Solved]help!
    By /b/oss in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 09:55 AM
  4. [Solved]Help please
    By zmansquared in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 12:41 AM
  5. ADMINS CROSS OUT SOLVED HELP THREADS!
    By tenko in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 05:44 AM