View Poll Results: Best AVA sniper rifle?

Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • FR-F2

    6 50.00%
  • AWM

    2 16.67%
  • DSR-1

    4 33.33%

Thread: Best sniper?

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    RequestANameChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a Bridge
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Hot

    Best sniper?

    So, in a few days i'm getting GCoins and i want to buy a good snipe, since i'm lazy to rank up and TPG cocks too slow.

    Tell me plox.

    *EDIT* ALL I WANT it's one shot kill, and fast firing rate. I won't try 640º mid-air noscopes - what that means it's that i don't really care about walkshots and that stuff.
    Last edited by RequestANameChange; 06-18-2011 at 09:22 AM.

  2. #2
    ilovepiez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Cynical
    FR F2, DSR and AWM may have the moveshot but the 1 hit KO rate is random. dont use moveshot as a good quality when picking a sniper, you shouldnt be needing it, just breakshot. read this if you want the lengthier more argumentative version

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...sr-1-frf2.html

    AWM is outta the question btw, DSR outclasses it
    No longer AVA middlemanning, contact an official MPGH middleman for a safer trade

    Doing price checks on AVA accounts (more game experience than you may ever find) mention or pm me

    Successful trades: 13
    Unsuccessful trades: 0

  3. #3
    RequestANameChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a Bridge
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovepiez View Post
    FR F2, DSR and AWM may have the moveshot but the 1 hit KO rate is random. dont use moveshot as a good quality when picking a sniper, you shouldnt be needing it, just breakshot. read this if you want the lengthier more argumentative version

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...sr-1-frf2.html

    AWM is outta the question btw, DSR outclasses it
    i personally like the frf2 cause it's sexy and it's got a pretty good rate of fire..

    and by the way, i won't really try to shot while i walk xD

  4. #4
    kjadaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    I would go for the TPG (1 hit kill...) The others are waaaay easyer to tank.
    If u dont want the TPG, i'd go for the DSR.
    AWM IMO is bad, FR-F2 is decent when you know how to use, DSR is a weapon for noobs, just so easy to use xD

  5. #5
    RequestANameChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a Bridge
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by kjadaw View Post
    I would go for the TPG (1 hit kill...) The others are waaaay easyer to tank.
    If u dont want the TPG, i'd go for the DSR.
    AWM IMO is bad, FR-F2 is decent when you know how to use, DSR is a weapon for noobs, just so easy to use xD
    so frf2 basically it's good for advanced players.... hmmm....
    i think i will get the frf2.

  6. #6
    S|W|P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,744
    Reputation
    -33
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Doh
    i use fr f2 and i pwn like hell man

  7. #7
    RequestANameChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a Bridge
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by detmer View Post
    i use fr f2 and i pwn like hell man
    Answered, ill choose the fr f2.

    /requeted close

    @m_t_h