Thread: Is it possible?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    BigDen345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Is it possible?

    Is it possible to hack euroes in game? If it is possible, how can i do it?

  2. #2
    cwafflez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my GF bed
    Posts
    458
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    513
    My Mood
    Blah
    wow, just wow...
    thats with me downloading and on wireless. ya you wish you had this

  3. #3
    lightningss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    amsterdam
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    cwafflez, thank you for this retarded post.

    bigden345, hi leecher, no you can't.

    god you must feel unsatisfied. you made an account, and a whole post. wich might have costed you 3 minutes. AND STILL NO HACKS!? doesnt make sence, make 1 more post. maybe than hacks are on its way.

    my point , REQUESTING HACKS WON'T HELP. it seems that no one is coding. i'm not sure if youngbuck finally started a project? but just shut up and DONT POST IN THE WRONG SECTION STUPID LEECHER


    you guys are annoying,
    best regards

    lightningss

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lightningss For This Useful Post:

    /b/oss (07-08-2011),moja.jst (07-09-2011),S|W|P (07-08-2011),youngbuck1970 (07-08-2011)

  5. #4
    youngbuck1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,036
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by lightningss View Post
    cwafflez, thank you for this retarded post.

    bigden345, hi leecher, no you can't.

    god you must feel unsatisfied. you made an account, and a whole post. wich might have costed you 3 minutes. AND STILL NO HACKS!? doesnt make sence, make 1 more post. maybe than hacks are on its way.

    my point , REQUESTING HACKS WON'T HELP. it seems that no one is coding. i'm not sure if youngbuck finally started a project? but just shut up and DONT POST IN THE WRONG SECTION STUPID LEECHER


    you guys are annoying,
    best regards

    lightningss
    I took a break to learn more coding but I'm working on it BUT THESE LEACHERS ARE REALLY PISSING ME OFF.

    js
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

    UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan




    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!


  6. #5
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    No .

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to /b/oss For This Useful Post:

    moja.jst (07-09-2011),ProHackas (07-08-2011),qmapzl (07-10-2011)

  8. #6
    ProHackas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post
    No .
    THANKED cuz it was a to-the-point post!



  9. #7
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    I took a break to learn more coding but I'm working on it BUT THESE LEACHERS ARE REALLY PISSING ME OFF.

    js
    You just know a little bit vb that's all

    ------------------------

    Maybe you can.......
    use the way Pb do

  10. #8
    BigSean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Getting Head.
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hey.. Dont be Mad At Him He Just Curious.
    Follow me on IG:Ocean.King

  11. #9
    youngbuck1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,036
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    You just know a little bit vb that's all

    ------------------------

    Maybe you can.......
    use the way Pb do
    WTF. DON'T KNOW WHAT KNOW. So DONT try and act like do...troll...
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

    UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan




    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!


  12. #10
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    WTF. DON'T KNOW WHAT KNOW. So DONT try and act like do...troll...
    From now I'm gonna bs all those ppl who saying stupid stuff to me
    If you dont know then stfu

    You Don't even know what's pb

  13. #11
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,073
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    No,there is no way to hack euros,even if there was,it would be patched right away and the hacker would be banned.

    Stop begging,its server-sided,anything that is server-sided and is related to ingame items can't be hacked.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  14. #12
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    No,there is no way to hack euros,even if there was,it would be patched right away and the hacker would be banned.

    Stop begging,its server-sided,anything that is server-sided and is related to ingame items can't be hacked.
    All stuff can be hack
    Even weapon

    USE THE WAY PB EXP

  15. #13
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,073
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    All stuff can be hack
    Even weapon

    USE THE WAY PB EXP
    No you can't.

    PB is hackable,but you'll get banned sooner than you figured out how to hack.



    No.
    You can't hack it,a high priority would be an anti recoil/aimbot,anything in that category,but you can't hack the game data.

    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    WTF. DON'T KNOW WHAT KNOW. So DONT try and act like do...troll...
    I think you should fix your caps.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  16. #14
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxchiBorz View Post
    No you can't.

    PB is hackable,but you'll get banned sooner than you figured out how
    All game are the same

  17. #15
    devilsgonewild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    All game are the same
    That is the most un-true comment in this entire thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. This is only possible in...
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 10:33 PM
  2. We need to gather as much money as possible
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 01:34 AM
  3. List of possiblities
    By D3ATH ANG3L in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 10:14 PM
  4. epacSenuR (RuneScape) Hacks And Possible Hacks...
    By RebornAce in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 08:20 AM
  5. is a helicopter hack possible?
    By yocinfluence in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 01:23 PM