Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Questions about VIP

Basically, I see the option to become a VIP, yet I don't see any rewards for becoming one.

I primarily play MW2 and AVA, and there are no public hacks, nor any advertised VIP hacks.

If I become a VIP, are there working hacks for these games that I could use?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    Basically, I see the option to become a VIP, yet I don't see any rewards for becoming one.

I primarily play MW2 and AVA, and there are no public hacks, nor any advertised VIP hacks.

If I become a VIP, are there working hacks for these games that I could use?
    First, wrong section. Second, I don't know much about VIP for this site except that they do NOT have any AVA hacks. I would suggest going to another site and buying there hacks if you actually want to pay. I WILL NOT tell you the name of any sites because that would be considered advertising and I would get banned. Look yourself. Best of luck though

EDIT: I have no idea about MW2 VIP hacks on this site but there are VIP hacks for that game on other websites as well...
    Last edited by youngbuck1970; 07-20-2011 at 08:57 PM.
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I feel forced to go to other (unmentioned) sites, though I would rather stay here. I prefer the MPGH community over others, for a variety of reasons, and wish to see it succeed.

Unfortunately though, since I see no benefit to VIP, I will take my business elsewhere, and find AVA hacks (and MW2 hacks, though these do not matter as much).

Thank you for clearing this up!