Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    andryfero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Milano, Italia
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Question wth shotgun ammo bug

    hello, today in infection mode i saw some guys with benelli with 25-30 ammo, is it a bug or it's a setting?

    Pls answer me i want to buy a shotgun but if i can glitch it is even better

  2. #2
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yes with mag up b
    I think 5g a day :3

  3. #3
    andryfero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Milano, Italia
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Repo Bear View Post
    Yes with mag up b
    I think 5g a day :3
    No, u frightened me, i mean 25-30 ammo per round, and total magazine around 80 ammo.

    25-30 shot without reloading, is it possible?

  4. #4
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by andryfero View Post
    No, u frightened me, i mean 25-30 ammo per round, and total magazine around 80 ammo.

    25-30 shot without reloading, is it possible?
    let me explain to you HOW IT WORK!
    1. you go to "shop" buy a mag up B and ex ammo
    2. equip it
    3. go into a infection map
    4. there you go

    total: 5Gcoin and 2k euro

    i bet your rank lower than light blue
    Last edited by Battlefield 3; 09-13-2011 at 04:34 PM.

  5. #5
    XfirestormX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Repo Bear View Post
    let me explain to you HOW IT WORK!
    1. you go to "shop" buy a mag up B and ex ammo
    2. equip it
    3. go into a infection map
    4. there you go

    total: 5Gcoin and 2k euro

    i bet your rank lower than light blue
    Or play Death Valley until you get Mag Upgrade and earn some free euros on your way instead of paying money .

  6. #6
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by XfirestormX View Post
    Or play Death Valley until you get Mag Upgrade and earn some free euros on your way instead of paying money .
    mag upgrade is pretty rare too you know

Similar Threads

  1. Req: Torncity hacks/bugs/exploits.
    By dakiddy in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. [Tutorial] WTH?!??! nade bug lol
    By krishna in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:31 PM
  3. Warrock Ammo Or Health hack without WPE
    By tomvernons in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 09:15 AM
  4. Need help with ammo hack
    By AthlaS in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 02:50 PM