Thread: About macros

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    ivampii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    About macros

    I was wondering
    are the macros (like the ones on here) bannable? Would they ban us if detected?

  2. #2
    jmystic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    yessir, many have been banned... Just get skill and play 4reAL

  3. #3
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,928
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,978
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jmystic View Post
    yessir, many have been banned... Just get skill and play 4reAL
    Anything you inject into a game is ban-able, It's known as a 3rd party program, but there are keyboards out there which you can you set up macro keys and you wont need to inject it in the game.

    Refund Services Still RESUMED!

  4. #4
    Dibesjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    1,596
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by -DTX- View Post
    Anything you inject into a game is ban-able, It's known as a 3rd party program, but there are keyboards out there which you can you set up macro keys and you wont need to inject it in the game.
    You sir have no idea what your talking about. it is never injected into the game. How the macro works is it hooks onto your outgoing signals from your keyboard and responds accordingly, never touching the game itself. So yes it is bannable. But very hard for them to detect. Once rather if they do find it then they can only go off if the process name is running. They cannot ban by scanning your computers applications and analyzing each one as that would start to become illegal on their behalf. To sum it up. it is generally safe.

  5. #5
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,928
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,978
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dibesjr View Post
    You sir have no idea what your talking about. it is never injected into the game. How the macro works is it hooks onto your outgoing signals from your keyboard and responds accordingly, never touching the game itself. So yes it is bannable. But very hard for them to detect. Once rather if they do find it then they can only go off if the process name is running. They cannot ban by scanning your computers applications and analyzing each one as that would start to become illegal on their behalf. To sum it up. it is generally safe.
    Then its ban-able, just use it wisely

    Refund Services Still RESUMED!

Similar Threads

  1. how about Tantra Online Game
    By scoutranger in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 09:16 AM
  2. [Info] About Macro V1
    By andryfero in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 09:36 AM
  3. Question about macro/bot for farming
    By acfan in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 10:51 AM
  4. Anyone here know about rakion
    By terence in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 12:49 AM
  5. Connection About for Annomalation in Game
    By asdasd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 09:17 PM