Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    A.V.A Cheat Engine

    Hello guys. I just make this thread because I want to know a thing of using Cheat Engine. How can I put an address to the Advanced Options and so it will remain always the same address? I mean.... if you find an address when you restart the game/match it will change so you'll need to find it again. I know I can make pointers but I want to insert it in Advanced Option like the Timechange of @AVA PlaYe . Someone know how to do it? Thanks

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  2. #2
    AznNicholas1314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    670
    yes i request too

  3. #3
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
    yes i request too
    You don't know how to do it?

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  4. #4
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstormx View Post
    Hello guys. I just make this thread because I want to know a thing of using Cheat Engine. How can I put an address to the Advanced Options and so it will remain always the same address? I mean.... if you find an address when you restart the game/match it will change so you'll need to find it again. I know I can make pointers but I want to insert it in Advanced Option like the Timechange of @AVA PlaYe . Someone know how to do it? Thanks
    If you click the Window see whats write to this adress, you see (depending on what you search) a few values mark them and click add to codelist
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to zZzeta/S For This Useful Post:

    AznNicholas1314 (07-14-2012)

  6. #5
    AznNicholas1314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    670
    i dunno o.o but i request for u

    ---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

    tyvm mango

  7. #6
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
    i dunno o.o but i request for u

    ---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

    tyvm mango
    Hm im a Mango^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  8. #7
    AznNicholas1314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    670
    hahaha heuheuheu mango

  9. #8
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    If you click the Window see whats write to this adress, you see (depending on what you search) a few values mark them and click add to codelist
    ty thanks

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  10. #9
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,012
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,820
    My Mood
    Inspired
    /Moved to correct sub-forum.

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

    DarkSt0rmX (07-15-2012)

  12. #10
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstormx View Post
    Hello guys. I just make this thread because I want to know a thing of using Cheat Engine. How can I put an address to the Advanced Options and so it will remain always the same address? I mean.... if you find an address when you restart the game/match it will change so you'll need to find it again. I know I can make pointers but I want to insert it in Advanced Option like the Timechange of @AVA PlaYe . Someone know how to do it? Thanks
    if you want you can tv me to see
    I Miss the old time


  13. #11
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ok.. Add me on msn or skype?
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    if you want you can tv me to see

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

Similar Threads

  1. Unlimited Ammo via Cheat Engine?
    By vega in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-18-2006, 09:59 PM
  2. Warrock -> Cheat Engine -> Adresses
    By thiag0 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 07:29 AM
  3. [Tutorial] Cheat Engine - Weapons
    By darkshinez in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 02:55 PM
  4. Cheat Engine and Trainer Idea
    By Bull3t in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 04:04 PM
  5. Cheat Engine Values
    By Bull3t in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 05:10 AM