Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Justin Batkid Conway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    LD Ext. Farm Bot HELP Please

    Hello,
    I'm Having Problems With The LD Extreme Bot. The Problem is Whenever I Use It It Won't Work, I'm Supposed To Change The Value To 26.It Won't Let Me Do As Such.... I'm Really Getting Frustrated With Trying This And Can't Find And Other Solution.

    P.S If I Ever Get It Working , Which "Up" Arrow Am I Supposed To Be Pressing. The One On My KeyBoard??

    -- This Bot - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...-easy-use.html

  2. #2
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Batkid Conway View Post
    Hello,
    I'm Having Problems With The LD Extreme Bot. The Problem is Whenever I Use It It Won't Work, I'm Supposed To Change The Value To 26.It Won't Let Me Do As Such.... I'm Really Getting Frustrated With Trying This And Can't Find And Other Solution.

    P.S If I Ever Get It Working , Which "Up" Arrow Am I Supposed To Be Pressing. The One On My KeyBoard??

    -- This Bot - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...-easy-use.html
    umm there is an easier way and much faster ! go to this and try it you dont need to do anything with this just open ld room ! use apbot2.5 and just go sleep or what ever you want to do! 2 hours give you 300 k :
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/284-allian...e-changer.html

    and the code for LD :

    Code:
    timer = createTimer(nil,true)
    timer_setInterval(timer, 500)
    
    function setTime()
         if (readInteger('[["ava.exe"+1BFB3D8]+90]+166E8') == 6) then
              writeInteger('[["ava.exe"+1BFB3D8]+90]+166E8', 1)
         end
    end
    
    timer_onTimer(timer, setTime)
    
    timer = createTimer(nil,true)
    timer_setInterval(timer, 1000)
    
    function LockDown()
         if (readInteger('[[[["ava.exe"+01BFB558]+50]+3c]+4]+3fc') ~= 0) then
              writeInteger('[[[["ava.exe"+01BFB558]+50]+3c]+4]+3fc', 1)
         end
         if (readInteger('[[[[["ava.exe"+01BCA278]+394]+128]+69c]+74]+3dc') == 0) then
              writeInteger('[[[[["ava.exe"+01BCA278]+394]+128]+69c]+74]+3dc', 25)
         end
         if (readInteger('[[[[["ava.exe"+01BCA278]+394]+128]+69c]+74]+7ec') == 26) then
              writeInteger('[[[[["ava.exe"+01BCA278]+394]+128]+69c]+74]+7ec', 23)
         end
    end
    
    timer_onTimer(timer, LockDown)
    get instuctions from that thread good luck

  3. #3
    Justin Batkid Conway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ok i'm Trying, But What Is ApBot. And Pressint CTRL ALT + L Is Not Doing Anything

    ---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

    Do You Have TeamView?

  4. #4
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Batkid Conway View Post
    Ok i'm Trying, But What Is ApBot. And Pressint CTRL ALT + L Is Not Doing Anything

    ---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

    Do You Have TeamView?
    apbot 2.5 is a program ! made by @ava_PlaYe among all the great things it does! it does auto f5 meaning it starts game alone so u can farm while you are afk!
    you have windows 64x right ? not 32x
    Last edited by reeaper; 07-18-2012 at 07:45 PM.

  5. #5
    Justin Batkid Conway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Yes i Do, But I Can't Get Anything To Work Ughh. This Is Complicated, Sorry I'm Asking For So Much. :/ But Idk What I Am Doing, CTRL + ALT + L Doesn't Do Anything

  6. #6
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    those you press whn the CE is open! or you can simply go to cheat engine -- press table-- then choose "show cheat table lua script" ===this is what the Ctrl+Alt+L was supposed to do xd

  7. #7
    Huskyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lonely
    so how do you make this script work? where do I put it

  8. #8
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    copy the code and paste it to the window that has "execute script" in the bottom of it! and then press that button and close that window
    after that attach the ce to Ava and open LD room with pass and just press start or f5

  9. #9
    mykel21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    those you press whn the CE is open! or you can simply go to cheat engine -- press table-- then choose "show cheat table lua script" ===this is what the Ctrl+Alt+L was supposed to do xd
    hey bro can u teach us how it works ? coz im farming LD manually and its boring xDD please do an instruction BIg help

  10. #10
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by mykel21 View Post
    hey bro can u teach us how it works ? coz im farming LD manually and its boring xDD please do an instruction BIg help
    i did a thread for this: just use the code i wrote up in this thread and the instruction u can find here:

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/284-allian...e-changer.html

  11. #11
    Huskyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lonely
    reeaper it only speeds it up it doesn't skip

  12. #12
    mykel21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    and how i can farm afk ?? i mean automatically

  13. #13
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyy View Post
    reeaper it only speeds it up it doesn't skip
    no man !! copy all the code! make sure you goy it all to that window! it does more than speeding! it will do round skip and also will change the box value to 23 so u dont get only deagle you will get viper mask and stuff !

  14. #14
    mykel21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    no man !! copy all the code! make sure you goy it all to that window! it does more than speeding! it will do round skip and also will change the box value to 23 so u dont get only deagle you will get viper mask and stuff !
    please answer xDD how i can farm like while sleeping or away ?

  15. #15
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by mykel21 View Post
    and how i can farm afk ?? i mean automatically
    use the program named Apbot 2.5
    it is in this thread :
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...y-updated.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Farm bot help?
    By CFHackerN1 in forum Perfect World Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 11:07 AM
  2. [Solved] help please ): with the new bot
    By Lighty in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 04:13 PM
  3. [Help Request] help please
    By alpha3po in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 05:29 PM
  4. [Help Request] AFK Bot [help]
    By fet in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 04:17 AM
  5. farm bots help
    By edancanning in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 12:07 PM