Thanks

Who would be so cool to

Sup peeps, as you can see i just registered to this website and im preety new here, befor i just read around and at somepoint the AVA Money "Hack" got my interest. So i registered and downloaded all the necessary files, but ye kinda like some of us it was to late befor you noticed the ONLY FOR 64Bit version.

So im the type of guy that doesnt go around asking for help as soon there are stones lying in my way, i searched for other similar hacks that run on a 32 bit version for hours, but i couldnt find anything. So i even went so far that i decided to download a 64Bit version and install it, using it as a OS until i get the Hack working. Unfortunatly that didnt work out so well because it doesnt just "upgrade" from a 32 bit to 64 bit of windows, and im all out of blank CDs, and im really not planning on buying any atm.

All im trying to say is that i did try everything to find a solution to my problem, and i couldnt find any, so i thought to myself -for the very first time- why not ask peeps in here if there is anyone here who wouldnt mind to log in my account, spare some time and hook me up with some Euros, offcourse someone who has a 64bit version ect....

i know its alote to ask for, especially its your time, but that is the only thing that i can think of atm.

So ye would appreciate any help peeps, but if someone was in a similar situation as i am right now but found a different solution, im definitly up for other options.

Either way peace out and would appreciate any help.

I have a noob account, only Sgt and 1 perm sniper rifle, it suuuuuuuuuucks .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by malahkaix3 View Post
    Sup peeps, as you can see i just registered to this website and im preety new here, befor i just read around and at somepoint the AVA Money "Hack" got my interest. So i registered and downloaded all the necessary files, but ye kinda like some of us it was to late befor you noticed the ONLY FOR 64Bit version.

So im the type of guy that doesnt go around asking for help as soon there are stones lying in my way, i searched for other similar hacks that run on a 32 bit version for hours, but i couldnt find anything. So i even went so far that i decided to download a 64Bit version and install it, using it as a OS until i get the Hack working. Unfortunatly that didnt work out so well because it doesnt just "upgrade" from a 32 bit to 64 bit of windows, and im all out of blank CDs, and im really not planning on buying any atm.

All im trying to say is that i did try everything to find a solution to my problem, and i couldnt find any, so i thought to myself -for the very first time- why not ask peeps in here if there is anyone here who wouldnt mind to log in my account, spare some time and hook me up with some Euros, offcourse someone who has a 64bit version ect....

i know its alote to ask for, especially its your time, but that is the only thing that i can think of atm.

So ye would appreciate any help peeps, but if someone was in a similar situation as i am right now but found a different solution, im definitly up for other options.

Either way peace out and would appreciate any help.

I have a noob account, only Sgt and 1 perm sniper rifle, it suuuuuuuuuucks .
    unfortunately your abit late as now all CE hacks are not working because its all server sided just have to wait and see what happens

Thanks
    Ah crap, dude thanks for reply, ok....will definitly stay in contact with this site for a while and wait until this whole server merging ect....is done. glhf all.