Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    iTzlxMExl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Unhappy Connection error

    i keep getting "Connection to host failed (2)" every time i try play a game. It starts and after it loads i go back to lobby. Help Please!

  2. #2
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzlxMExl View Post
    i keep getting "Connection to host failed (2)" every time i try play a game. It starts and after it loads i go back to lobby. Help Please!
    i am getting the same thing, dont worry there a team working or blocking it.
    the only thing is that we don't know if its a new kind of ban or if its a bug, well doesn't matter since i still can do thing i was doing before

    also Wrong section
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 09-13-2012 at 04:58 PM.

  3. #3
    iTzlxMExl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i am getting the same thing, dont worry there a team working or blocking it.
    the only thing is that we don't know if its a new kind of ban or if its a bug, well doesn't matter since i still can do thing i was doing before

    also Wrong section
    oh hopefully gets fixed I thought it was a new ip ban but i managed to make a dv room but only i was allowed to play in it

  4. #4
    RIP13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DANS LA VILLE DE MONTRÉAL
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzlxMExl View Post
    oh hopefully gets fixed I thought it was a new ip ban but i managed to make a dv room but only i was allowed to play in it
    @.Cereal and @Lehsyrus move this thread to help section, close this thread or just remove it.

    AND ANOTHER WRONG SECTION GUYS OMG guys DO YOU READ THE RULE THAT DAVE GIVE TO YOU BEFORE POSTING.....

  5. #5
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Moved to correct sub-forum, and the question has been answered. Closed.

Similar Threads

  1. Hey Connection Error
    By waldy06 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 07:07 AM
  2. Connection Errors
    By Evilipod in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 04:05 PM
  3. You Have Lost Connection [Error: -1]
    By Raggii in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 10:54 AM
  4. Connection Error at Login Screen
    By aris619 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 08:01 AM
  5. Connection error
    By DrKaOs in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 09:37 PM