Thread: Euro

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    se7enthsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,069
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Amused

    Euro

    So one of my accounts got banned today, i'm not heart broken over it but it has made me realize that I want ava to die. or just piss areia off.

    So far the only thing that I know that really screws with people is doing euro hack and using the money to buy from cap shop.

    So my question is, what and how can I get a ton of euro the quickest way?

    I've heard that loading up two different clients and pretty much muti client on the game with both accounts in the same lobby. But I have no proof if it works or if you can muti client. When I had friends in my room using the DV E hack they all got kicked.

    So could someone give me a hand here or post a tut?

    Thanks.


    EDIT

    Yes I over looked the 1million in 15mins method but couldnt get it to work. If some one wants to try just note I want about 1b or 800m. just to screw with everyone.
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 09-23-2012 at 09:40 PM.
    MMOVIPER SUPPORT GURU


  2. #2
    se7enthsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,069
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Amused
    Still looking into the issue, I'm going to make a attempt to add a client side hack for a higher %chance and % bonus euro.
    If anyone would like to provide support just send me a pm. thanks
    MMOVIPER SUPPORT GURU


  3. #3
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    Still looking into the issue, I'm going to make a attempt to add a client side hack for a higher %chance and % bonus euro.
    If anyone would like to provide support just send me a pm. thanks
    Mind if I close this if you want someone to PM you? I can keep it open up to 7 days otherwise.

  4. #4
    se7enthsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,069
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah that sounds good, not to many in the help section anyways. If I get a pm then I do, that would be great. Other then that I may make a new thread some where about the further development on the idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Mind if I close this if you want someone to PM you? I can keep it open up to 7 days otherwise.
    MMOVIPER SUPPORT GURU


  5. #5
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    Yeah that sounds good, not to many in the help section anyways. If I get a pm then I do, that would be great. Other then that I may make a new thread some where about the further development on the idea.
    Cool thanks, and of people keep having trouble in the Hell section illdigurw something out to cut down the amount of problems there, keep me updated

Similar Threads

  1. Euro 2008 (6/13/08)
    By wwechamp in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 10:00 AM
  2. 7 Euro thread
    By russik1 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 10:01 AM
  3. Wallie card 10 euro
    By Wobbe in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:48 PM
  4. Backwards Euro Car
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 11:45 PM
  5. Need 4 Euros!!!!
    By PBFUCKER in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 03:56 PM