Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Exclamation Time Pointers for Game rooms

    I need someone to help me out on this, well I need and pointer, that can change the time of lets say..... Annihilation or Demo, an change it to zero and do alot of the "mission time complete" messages, to see if i can use it with two players in the same room, to see if I can speed the win farm process up.

    @AvaNoobcake

    @Jabberwo0ck

    @AVA PlaYe

    @meawww
    Last edited by DajZk; 10-03-2012 at 09:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    It cannot be as i told you it works only in demo or team death match with 2 players or more.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  3. #3
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    It cannot be as i told you it works only in demo or team death match with 2 players or more.
    Lol xD didnt notice that i typed that ty

  4. #4
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Now you have to find the time is like : 1:52 find it in CE and it will be decreased
    Tip: i didn't test this that maybe not work

  5. #5
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Now you have to find the time is like : 1:52 find it in CE and it will be decreased
    Tip: i didn't test this that maybe not work
    Ill try.... Im wondering if both players can use that time hacker to cause alot mission time complete messages, therefore adding alot of win or losses(depending if you need losses or wins.)

  6. #6
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Bumpercopter

  7. #7
    harlcreeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    system32
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    503
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by DajZk View Post
    I need someone to help me out on this, well I need and pointer, that can change the time of lets say..... Annihilation or Demo, an change it to zero and do alot of the "mission time complete" messages, to see if i can use it with two players in the same room, to see if I can speed the win farm process up.

    @AvaNoobcake

    @Jabberwo0ck

    @AVA PlaYe

    @meawww
    not possible working as long as u do only in single player, hack is for client sided only

  8. #8
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by harlcreeds View Post
    not possible working as long as u do only in single player, hack is for client sided only
    Single player as in?

  9. #9
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Bumpers Activated

  10. #10
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Bumpercars

  11. #11
    AlvinGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo - Giza
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by DajZk View Post
    I need someone to help me out on this, well I need and pointer, that can change the time of lets say..... Annihilation or Demo, an change it to zero and do alot of the "mission time complete" messages, to see if i can use it with two players in the same room, to see if I can speed the win farm process up.

    @AvaNoobcake

    @Jabberwo0ck

    @AVA PlaYe

    @meawww

    i think time is Server sided ....??
    already have it .. but i can't use it in PVP or COOP
    i can only use it with Client Room
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

    Games :



    Computer :




    Love:


  12. #12
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinGenius View Post



    i think time is Server sided ....??
    already have it .. but i can't use it in PVP or COOP
    i can only use it with Client Room
    It should work during the countdown like DV or LDE

Similar Threads

  1. Time Zones For Noobs
    By lag in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 04:57 AM
  2. Selling keys for games
    By chickenmaster1 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 06:57 PM
  3. [Theory] Reason for game freeze
    By ahlun89 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  4. Movie Recorders for Game
    By Hahaz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 11:00 AM
  5. [Tutorial] Finding addresses/pointers for warrock in CE
    By mains3rv3r in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 07:38 AM