Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    AlvinGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo - Giza
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Inspired

    // Need a Tutorial for 1 Hit Kill [OHK] using Cheat engine Only ?? //

    Like the title says

    i need to know how to find the address for WEAPON DAMAGE (like: change the weapon damage from 80 to 10000 ) to do a 1 hit kill

    in AVA coders do a Super Weapon it's like 1 hit kill ( i shot kill ) .. but super weapon in DLL

    can any coders here tell us how to find this address incheat engine to use it in FPS games ??

    @ccman32 @AVA PlaYe @Jabberwo0ck @DEATHL @meawww


    Last edited by AlvinGenius; 10-13-2012 at 10:41 AM.
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

    Games :



    Computer :




    Love:


  2. #2
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    First Find The Pointer With CE
    Second Convert It To DLL Using the Pointer
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  3. #3
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Basically it isn't changing the damage number, it just adds more bullets to the output.

  4. #4
    AlvinGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo - Giza
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    First Find The Pointer With CE
    Second Convert It To DLL Using the Pointer
    and how to find the pointer ?? read my post again


    ---------- Post added 10-13-2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-12-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    Basically it isn't changing the damage number, it just adds more bullets to the output.
    do u talking about Super weapon for AVA or generally ??

    and how to find this address and get the pointer ??

    and .. can i do it using cheat engine only ??
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

    Games :



    Computer :




    Love:


  5. #5
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinGenius View Post


    and how to find the pointer ?? read my post again


    ---------- Post added 10-13-2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-12-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------



    do u talking about Super weapon for AVA or generally ??

    and how to find this address and get the pointer ??

    and .. can i do it using cheat engine only ??
    I'm talking about the Super hack AKA One hit KO.

  6. #6
    AlvinGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo - Giza
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post


    I'm talking about the Super hack AKA One hit KO.
    ok do u know how to do it with Cheat engine .. ??
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

    Games :



    Computer :




    Love:


  7. #7
    Rus_Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    where do u get that hack? the super weapon dll... I am new here

  8. #8
    AlvinGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo - Giza
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rus_Ghost View Post
    where do u get that hack? the super weapon dll... I am new here
    supper hack patched after last update .. still didn't release a new one
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

    Games :



    Computer :




    Love:


  9. #9
    Rus_Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    thank you!!! but what hack is not patched send me a link plz! like ummm.. uav or something

  10. #10
    AlvinGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo - Giza
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rus_Ghost View Post
    thank you!!! but what hack is not patched send me a link plz! like ummm.. uav or something
    UAV // Namechanger / antikick and anit report / Pb EURO Adder
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

    Games :



    Computer :




    Love:


  11. #11
    Rus_Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    can you send me a link of a good PB EURO adder?

    ---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

    cuz when I look up any euro adders they dont work or I cant find any

  12. #12
    tampa1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    lol a lot of noobs going to get butt raped tonight.. A lot of people are going to be nerd raging cause they can't play without hacks. Hacks are okay for Co-op.. but come on.. get some skill and play pvp the legit way..

  13. #13
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Also Super Pistol isn't Damage Changed./
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  14. #14
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinGenius View Post
    Like the title says

    i need to know how to find the address for WEAPON DAMAGE (like: change the weapon damage from 80 to 10000 ) to do a 1 hit kill

    in AVA coders do a Super Weapon it's like 1 hit kill ( i shot kill ) .. but super weapon in DLL

    can any coders here tell us how to find this address incheat engine to use it in FPS games ??

    @ccman32 @AVA PlaYe @Jabberwo0ck @DEATHL


    The bullet damage in almost every FPS Game, including Combat Arms and AVA, is server sided so you can't change it. The only thing you can do is: 1)Let it shoot multiple bullets with 1 shot
    or 2) Make it higher ROF
    Meawww already did the 1st thing but it's outdated atm and i don't know how to find that.

  15. #15
    AlvinGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo - Giza
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    The bullet damage in almost every FPS Game, including Combat Arms and AVA, is server sided so you can't change it. The only thing you can do is: 1)Let it shoot multiple bullets with 1 shot
    or 2) Make it higher ROF
    Meawww already did the 1st thing but it's outdated atm and i don't know how to find that.
    thx for replay ... and u said ..

    1)Let it shoot multiple bullets with 1 shot
    2) Make it higher ROF

    do u know how to find any of this with cheat engine .. with basic steps ??

    and i forget to mention @meawww .. read my first post
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

    Games :



    Computer :




    Love:


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] I need to code one hit kill zombies (ZM.HM, MM)
    By baby-kute-9x in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 03:25 PM
  2. [Tutorial] Using Cheat Engine for MW2 Challenges
    By adstar82 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 09:41 PM
  3. [REQUEST]Bug Kill Using Cheat Engine
    By FishCake25 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 10:34 AM
  4. need a tutorial for SQL power injector
    By deo001 in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 08:01 AM
  5. need a tutorial for esp
    By bloqueado93 in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 01:20 AM