Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

the fk am i looking at?

hello. i need help understanding the "hacker terms" and stuff. the main thing im looking for is a euro hack. so i go to the AVA hack forms and i see all this stuff and im lost. i have seen that there are no working hacks right now, or DLL (which idk what DLL is or if thats what its called) so while looking around at injecters and DLL's im super confused. so what i hoping for is someone to explain what they are. cause if i dont understand then i wont be able to use the hacks or know how to install or inject them or whatever you have to do. so thanks in advance!

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    A .dll is a "Dynamic Link Library", which houses information an executable (.exe) can use and needs for it to run. Our hacks are in the form as a .dll as it is the compiled version of C++ code. C++ is a programming language, and is the most widely used programming language in the hacking scene. An Injector is an executable (.exe) that injects the hack code into the game. Because the code can not be used in its simple form (what programmers actually type), it is first compiled into a .dll file, and then that file is what is injected into the game.

So basically you have your game.exe, and your hack.exe, as well as your injector.exe.

Your injector.exe grabs the hack.dll and shoves it into the game.exe, and that is how a hack works.

Closed.