Thread: NewUAV-4.dll

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    ORGANNERZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed

    NewUAV-4.dll

    Hello!
    2 days ego, yesterday and today i was playing in NewUAV-4.dll hack it works fine!!
    But today hmm about 13:00am. I got detected by sherlock

    Some1 know it is still undetected?

    Mby it depends what injector i'm using?

    Help me!!!
    Last edited by Prepix; 02-02-2013 at 02:44 PM.

  2. #2
    Wareload's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    the dll itself is detected..need to update the code of it..

  3. #3
    Etchy1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    it's detected but not patched, you can make both injector (detected not patched ones) and uav.dll none detected by simply following a guide somewhere on MPGH, sorry i forgot the page and don't have it bookmarked

    EDIT: here i think this is it http://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...new-agian.html
    Last edited by Etchy1990; 02-01-2013 at 05:14 PM.

  4. #4
    ORGANNERZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't understand, i'm beginner here...
    Can u please write me how to do in

    1.
    2.
    3.

    Thanks... and sry for my english

  5. #5
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ORGANNERZ View Post
    Hello!
    2 days ego, yesterday and today i was playing in NewUAV-4.dll hack it works fine!!
    But today hmm about 13:00am. I got detected by sherlock

    Some1 know it is still undetected?

    Mby it depends what injector i'm using?

    Help me!!!
    All the DLL's are patched as from Yesterday.... Wait doe bew updates in the main release section................. Solved @Prepix

  6. #6
    ORGANNERZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    All the DLL's are patched as from Yesterday.... Wait doe bew updates in the main release section................. Solved @Prepix
    Ok right, its detected as u said..
    But some1 yesterday when NewUAV-4.dll was detected said its undetected and works fine..
    So? I need to w8 for uptade yep?

  7. #7
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by ORGANNERZ View Post
    Ok right, its detected as u said..
    But some1 yesterday when NewUAV-4.dll was detected said its undetected and works fine..
    So? I need to w8 for uptade yep?
    No, it will updates in 1 sec.

Similar Threads

  1. Morphine.dll + Injec-Tor + Tutorial
    By Papaya in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 06:07 PM
  2. .dll injector
    By EleMentX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 11:44 AM
  3. dll for those who cant even google :P
    By jam in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 04:32 AM
  4. [HELP]Warrock and DLLs
    By Aecurity in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 07:38 PM
  5. DLL injection Failled
    By aynal in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 10:41 PM