Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Lonely Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3

    Battle Gear Beginz : Extreme

    Not sure if I posted in the right section, sorry If I didn't, please move it if so.

    But, I'm wondering if the Barbatos & Zonda Bat are still obtainable as permanent weapons from BGZ : Extreme?
    If so, does anyone know the percentage or so?

    Thank you all, have a great day.
    Last edited by Prepix; 02-02-2013 at 02:30 AM.

  2. #2
    mrsantadora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Continental United States
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Hi,
    The Barbatos and Zonda Bat are still obtainable as permanent weapons.
    The percentage for the Barbatos is around 10%~20% (around 1~2 permanent item every 10 Beginz Extreme games)

  3. #3
    skottos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angry
    no seria change it its more dificult to win them i was playing about 20 times in a row
    and nothing

  4. #4
    Lonely Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsantadora View Post
    Hi,
    The Barbatos and Zonda Bat are still obtainable as permanent weapons.
    The percentage for the Barbatos is around 10%~20% (around 1~2 permanent item every 10 Beginz Extreme games)
    Quote Originally Posted by skottos View Post
    no seria change it its more dificult to win them i was playing about 20 times in a row
    and nothing
    Thank you both for your answers and information. You guys gave me one of the answers I was looking for, very helpful, thank you.
    Now it's time to see if anyone knows the percentage and can confirm it.

  5. #5
    skottos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angry
    why you want the percentage ?is too low i think last time i won barbatos at bg extreme i was make
    more than 50 games to win is difficult and now aeria makes more difficult because of us
    they dont want to win it
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Boy View Post
    Thank you both for your answers and information. You guys gave me one of the answers I was looking for, very helpful, thank you.
    Now it's time to see if anyone knows the percentage and can confirm it.

  6. #6
    Lonely Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by skottos View Post
    why you want the percentage ?is too low i think last time i won barbatos at bg extreme i was make
    more than 50 games to win is difficult and now aeria makes more difficult because of us
    they dont want to win it
    I'm just one of those type of people who want to know how hard / often things have to be before they are won.

  7. #7
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,963
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,375
    Answers are already stated, closed.

Similar Threads

  1. Battle Gears Extreme
    By Conan117 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 05:32 AM
  2. [Help Request] Bg beginz extreme
    By bee2 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 05:50 PM
  3. Battle gears
    By AlumBr in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 11:51 PM
  4. [Outdated] Battle Gear Mod [1.2.5][DUAL WIELDING TOOLS]
    By InCapacitated in forum Minecraft Mods
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 06:29 AM
  5. Need a hack for AI quests such as battle gear and lockdown
    By efecanirim in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 08:42 AM