Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    AlexTinezzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Can someone tell me Glitch bomb at zombie mode?

    Title.

    I saw people killing other teamates with the bomb in zombie mod so what is the glitch?

  2. #2
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    10,570
    Reputation
    2466
    Thanks
    4,538
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTinezzz View Post
    Title.

    I saw people killing other teamates with the bomb in zombie mod so what is the glitch?
    Can you explain what bomb that was?
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES











  3. #3
    AlexTinezzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post


    Can you explain what bomb that was?

    Well i saw 3 times they killed me just cuz they got mad infetected.

    They killed me one with Blue Smoke Grenade,Frag, All bombs.

    You the glitch?

  4. #4
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    10,570
    Reputation
    2466
    Thanks
    4,538
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTinezzz View Post
    Well i saw 3 times they killed me just cuz they got mad infetected.

    They killed me one with Blue Smoke Grenade,Frag, All bombs.

    You the glitch?
    There was a old glitch when you were able to shoot your grenade as if it was a weapon. Not sure if its still there but it may the case.


    ---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

    Oh yea, I almost forgot.

    Since the glitch is patched, I think, some hackers created a hack of sort that allows that to happen. So yea, thats my conclusion
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES











  5. #5
    ansman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    I dont think there is any Glitch like that right NOW.

  6. #6
    AVAnoobb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    did he have a shotgun?maybe it was striker glitch

  7. #7
    AlexTinezzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAnoobb View Post
    did he have a shotgun?maybe it was striker glitch
    No Guys,currently i saw more than 10 players doing that,just when they get mad infected,they want revenge and use that glitch.I asked for that and told me is a glitch.

    I SAW IT WITH MY EYES,ALL THE PROCESS WHEN HE GOT THE FRAG GRENADE THEN SHOT AT ME AND I DIED.

    So idk if is currently patched or not or is simply a new restored hack program included.

    ---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ansman1 View Post
    I dont think there is any Glitch like that right NOW.
    Prove it yourself,go into zombie mode,and get mad a player then tell him to nade you bomb glitch,you will see i am not lieing.

    ---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post


    There was a old glitch when you were able to shoot your grenade as if it was a weapon. Not sure if its still there but it may the case.


    ---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

    Oh yea, I almost forgot.

    Since the glitch is patched, I think, some hackers created a hack of sort that allows that to happen. So yea, thats my conclusion
    Buddy,maybe is patched but they keep using it.I saw it when he did it.

  8. #8
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,721
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,141
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Private hacks, as it is patched.

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] can someone bring me the last BO zombies glitches?
    By yairbt in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 01:47 PM
  2. can someone tell me how to super jump
    By deemmichael1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 11:23 AM
  3. Can someone tell me wtf I did wrong? =(
    By SadisticGrin in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 04:37 AM
  4. Can Someone Tell If This Is Right?
    By thiag00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 04:32 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 08:12 PM