Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    tofast1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post


    Yea, I was here too when they released the round skip. I was thinking about that when I wrote it.
    You have any idea why they didnīt make a new roundskipper.dll? I remeber back then they where patched because most were made by CE....and since CE was detected forever.....they said It would not be possible to hack CO OP anymore.But as we see now...we have some very good programerīs here who got around to giving us some euro hackīs....wish they would get around to the roundskipper..would give more euroīs fast by what you said......5k supply is way faster then 1k euros...sometimeīs!lol. I think they werenīt here the time of the roundskipper and didnīt realize itīs faster!I hope with this post someone could think about that!

  2. #17
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,635
    Reputation
    1932
    Thanks
    3,792
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by tofast1971 View Post
    You have any idea why they didnīt make a new roundskipper.dll? I remeber back then they where patched because most were made by CE....and since CE was detected forever.....they said It would not be possible to hack CO OP anymore.But as we see now...we have some very good programerīs here who got around to giving us some euro hackīs....wish they would get around to the roundskipper..would give more euroīs fast by what you said......5k supply is way faster then 1k euros...sometimeīs!lol. I think they werenīt here the time of the roundskipper and didnīt realize itīs faster!I hope with this post someone could think about that!
    Here's what happened. When ijji blocked CE we found a way to bypass. Once CE was clearly gone we coverted the hack to a .dll. That worked well for a few weeks. Until then I believe they patched some things that prevented us from skipping similar to the way they patched the multiple euro .dll farm.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

    tofast1971 (04-04-2013)

  4. #18
    [RAPGOD]EMINEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post


    He means you need to change the codes yourself so you can get a different reward. The one hes talking about is the Lockdown one which you yourself change the box ammount to 26 so you get 5k supply every time. In your case currently you can only add 500 euros at a time using the farmer sine your game mode: Prison Brea offers 500 euros for boxes. You cant do anything else besides that and the manual one I stated above.
    bro 5k supply???? everytime we do lockdown??? what trickery is this.. i never knew that. oh wait this was back in ijji days..... ehh still mad that ilost my major -_-
    Last edited by [RAPGOD]EMINEM; 04-04-2013 at 09:49 PM.
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38


    Posts:
    10 Posts :
    25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :






    AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

  5. #19
    tofast1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post


    Here's what happened. When ijji blocked CE we found a way to bypass. Once CE was clearly gone we coverted the hack to a .dll. That worked well for a few weeks. Until then I believe they patched some things that prevented us from skipping similar to the way they patched the multiple euro .dll farm.
    I still think nothing is impossible for the coderīs here!lol.....I really think they just never thought about it! Round skipper in LD would give us faster euros, and in BG extreme it would give us EXP.

  6. #20
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,635
    Reputation
    1932
    Thanks
    3,792
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by tofast1971 View Post
    I still think nothing is impossible for the coderīs here!lol.....I really think they just never thought about it! Round skipper in LD would give us faster euros, and in BG extreme it would give us EXP.
    Well the people we made it originally are still here... but I guess they dont wan to mke a public one seeing that Aeria has spies here









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] some1 have any multi injector that is undetected ?
    By laputadetumadre in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 04:33 AM
  2. [Solved] Can some1 give me a command that gives you 999 ballista spears??
    By majinvegeta5612 in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 06:35 AM
  3. Anyone have a save file that is more then 50% percent done?
    By HAXXXXXX in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 06:17 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 09:26 PM