Thread: HELP

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    hammer8232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Chatty

    HELP

    Can someone make a quick video on how to inject AVA out of my way.dll i tried everything to inject it but i get third party error and xcode was done loading when i injected it

    ---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

    Help anyone? here is the video of me injecting it
    Last edited by hammer8232; 05-09-2013 at 03:41 PM.

  2. #2
    WaterfrontSaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusioncheats
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Try this procedure.

    1. Press the Windows key and R on your keyboard and a window will pop up.
    2. Type MSCONFIG in the box
    3. Go to "Startup" tab
    4. Press "Disable All buttons". If you don't want to disable your antivirus at startup, just tick that box. Now tick the Akami Net Session boxes to turn it back as AVA runs smoother with it on. Certain AV's will come back anyway. I always switch my ESET Nod6 to Game mode or turn it off while playing AVA.
    5. Clean your LOG and XIGNCODE files again as shown by Chrome Boy in Tutorials. Even try CCleaner to clean up your PC.
    6. Now restart/reboot your PC and then start AVA and inject (auto inject) just after the xigncode window closes.

  3. #3
    niggo09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterfrontSaint View Post
    Try this procedure.

    1. Press the Windows key and R on your keyboard and a window will pop up.
    2. Type MSCONFIG in the box
    3. Go to "Startup" tab
    4. Press "Disable All buttons". If you don't want to disable your antivirus at startup, just tick that box. Now tick the Akami Net Session boxes to turn it back as AVA runs smoother with it on. Certain AV's will come back anyway. I always switch my ESET Nod6 to Game mode or turn it off while playing AVA.
    5. Clean your LOG and XIGNCODE files again as shown by Chrome Boy in Tutorials. Even try CCleaner to clean up your PC.
    6. Now restart/reboot your PC and then start AVA and inject (auto inject) just after the xigncode window closes.
    or maybe the .dll got detected by fking xc so this won't help very much

  4. #4
    WaterfrontSaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusioncheats
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo09 View Post
    or maybe the .dll got detected by fking xc so this won't help very much
    It does depend on the injector. And for your fkg information this is a proven fix for Xigncode errors, and it's not my interest whether the dll or injector is detected, so why post such a stupid comment on a thread where i'm trying to help So GTFO!

  5. #5
    hammer8232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Its no the processes that are running in the backroound i know that for sure cause when i dont use the hack i can run the game with no third party error

  6. #6
    niggo09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterfrontSaint View Post
    It does depend on the injector. And for your fkg information this is a proven fix for Xigncode errors, and it's not my interest whether the dll or injector is detected, so why post such a stupid comment on a thread where i'm trying to help So GTFO!
    well that escalated quickly. i just wanted to help. does this help too if the hack itself is detected, because it seems that all hacks have been detected by xc so an undected injector won't help very much

  7. #7
    hammer8232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Im using the xkickme injector the one that just came out btw.

  8. #8
    WaterfrontSaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusioncheats
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I don't know about that one, as I've only tested the 4 that are now closed. I would say all injectors are detected now, and most injector will get detected within 20-24 hours. I'll maybe release another one tomorrow night. Hater are gonna keep hating so i'm not going to really be bothered if I don't release and will probably just use my own for myself.

  9. #9
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,518
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,568
    My Mood
    Tired
    If you have Windows 8, .dll's don't work.
    @WaterfrontSaint are you real Riddick?

  10. #10
    kamronbentz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Im running windows 8 and im injecting just fine. TheOutOfMyWay .dll works just fine for me I just inject after the game is loaded and im playing

  11. #11
    hammer8232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I dont have windows 8 can someone just make a video on how to inject it?

  12. #12
    niggo09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer8232 View Post
    I dont have windows 8 can someone just make a video on how to inject it?
    I think,that your injection is pretty fine,but the only problem is that the.dllhas been detected by xigncode so IT will stay detected. You can make it undetected if you use peexplorer and a hex edit program of your choice.theways how to use them are already shown in this Forum.so just search it

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Combat arms Vid help
    By djw111 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 06:06 PM
  2. [Help Request] AFK Bot [help]
    By fet in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 04:17 AM
  3. [Help Request] Injector Admin help
    By asdfgas in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 07:12 PM
  4. [Help Request] Ajuda / Help
    By - Battery' in forum Combat Arms BR Coding Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:15 PM
  5. [Help Request] Help my!
    By Windowns7 in forum Combat Arms BR Coding Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:41 PM