Thread: AVA Gun Codes

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78

    AVA Gun Codes

    Hello mpgh,

    I have an UCE (Undetected Cheat Engine) and now I want to ask. How do I get the gun codes, like Bg Crusher, cherry and that stuff that doesn't costs money. Can anybody teach me how to find this values? I already added myself some Christmas hats and stuff.

    Hope you can teach me,

    211070
    Last edited by BACKD00R; 05-20-2013 at 04:33 PM.

  2. #2
    ferrarifan99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i send u a message. can u answer iT?

    PWNED

  3. #3
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,518
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,568
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    Hello mpgh,

    I have an UCE (Undetected Cheat Engine) and now I want to ask. How do I get the gun codes, like Bg Crusher, cherry and that stuff that doesn't costs money. Can anybody teach me how to find this values? I already added myself some Christmas hats and stuff.

    Hope you can teach me,

    211070
    All of the good stuff that is free is patched. Only think worth adding now is Noels.

    Also I am not sure about these codes, but they might work:
    1. Noel Kriss Super V : 1030 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
    2. Noel AKS-74U : 1036 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
    3. Noel M16 : 1692 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
    4. Noel Sako : 1698 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
    5. Noel FR-F2 : 1847 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
    6. Santa Hat : 5539 (7 days, costs 2,5k euros)
    7. Permenant Beretta : 282 (Costs 20.000 Euros. Adds it as PERMENANT PISTOL)
    8. Holiday Mask : 5544 (Costs 2500 Euros)
    9. Heart Breaker Nade I : 2842 (Costs 3000 Euros)
    10. Kevlar +5 : 8485 (Costs 1950 euros, check in Backpack A)
    11. Helmet +5 : 8489 (Costs 1500 euros, check in Backpack B)
    12. Helmet +10 : 8495 (Costs 1650 euros, check in Backpack C)
    13. Kevlar +5 : 8496 (Costs 1950 euros, check in Backpack C)

  4. #4
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post


    All of the good stuff that is free is patched. Only think worth adding now is Noels.

    Also I am not sure about these codes, but they might work:
    1. Noel Kriss Super V : 1030 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
    2. Noel AKS-74U : 1036 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
    3. Noel M16 : 1692 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
    4. Noel Sako : 1698 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
    5. Noel FR-F2 : 1847 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
    6. Santa Hat : 5539 (7 days, costs 2,5k euros)
    7. Permenant Beretta : 282 (Costs 20.000 Euros. Adds it as PERMENANT PISTOL)
    8. Holiday Mask : 5544 (Costs 2500 Euros)
    9. Heart Breaker Nade I : 2842 (Costs 3000 Euros)
    10. Kevlar +5 : 8485 (Costs 1950 euros, check in Backpack A)
    11. Helmet +5 : 8489 (Costs 1500 euros, check in Backpack B)
    12. Helmet +10 : 8495 (Costs 1650 euros, check in Backpack C)
    13. Kevlar +5 : 8496 (Costs 1950 euros, check in Backpack C)
    Ok thank you. @Flengo @BACKD00R @NormenJaydenFBI question is answered. Close pls.

  5. #5
    neo015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Wondering can you still gun add regular shop weapons if so post codes?

  6. #6
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by neo015 View Post
    Wondering can you still gun add regular shop weapons if so post codes?
    Ofc you can, but what is the point of it? Costs the same.

  7. #7
    rogerioneythor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    interstellar cosmos
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    which and the Seroja??

  8. #8
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerioneythor View Post
    which and the Seroja??
    Where are you talking about?

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] AVA Noel GUNS CODES !
    By steelseries1 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 04:32 PM
  2. [Help Request] Ava gun codes help plz
    By rippantera in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 03:37 AM
  3. Plz ALL codes for ava ( gun adder ) i want cupsol guns
    By oXNARXo in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 06:15 AM
  4. SWIM CODE and GUN CODE, DOESN'T WORK ??
    By h4x0r m3mb3r in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 02:57 AM
  5. VisualBasic6 gun code??
    By jokuvaan11 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 07:22 PM