Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    qlael50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Wtf is everything serversided now? there anything useful with CE right now?

  2. #17
    lugratnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post


    Then they really have full xigncode bypass. Pyro said it's illegal.
    well, the fact that they're messing with the game with all those hacks is illegal too, right?...
    DragonNestSEA-PowerLeveling1-40-FOR-800Gold
    No Copycats allowed Here ! GTFO of this website =.=


    "Im not Selfish .. Im just simply not STUPID."


  3. #18
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeraphi View Post
    Sorry for asking but... isnt the normal hacking illegal too?
    It's against every game's rules but not illegal at all as long as it only modifies the game client on your computer.

  4. #19
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    It's against every game's rules but not illegal at all as long as it only modifies the game client on your computer.
    Wrong , totally wrong!
    It is against your game even If It was on the client only , but What they'll do? ...
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  5. #20
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Wrong , totally wrong!
    It is against your game even If It was on the client only , but What they'll do? ...
    Did i say anything else?
    I don't think so...

  6. #21
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Wrong , totally wrong!
    It is against your game even If It was on the client only , but What they'll do? ...
    No you are wrong. It is exactly like ccman32 stated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post


    Then they really have full xigncode bypass. Pyro said it's illegal.
    Emulating Xigncode3 would be illegal. Just disable it from loading could be a strange random apering bug too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  7. #22
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    but not illegal at all as long as it only modifies the game client on your computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by [D
    opeDog;8426475]Wrong , totally wrong!
    It is against your game even If It was on the client only , but What they'll do? ...
    Compare ...
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  8. #23
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    Emulating Xigncode3 would be illegal. Just disable it from loading could be a strange random apering bug too...
    Xigncode itself should be illegal (however they got that VeriSign certificate...).
    Since their latest update im getting random bluescreens like every 2nd boot and i have proof from the windows logs that the xhunter1 driver is the reason.

  9. #24
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    No you are wrong. It is exactly like ccman32 stated.
    No , It isn't
    It is exactly what I stated since It is illegal for only changing a game "value" , but to be honest , what will they do ? that's it
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  10. #25
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post


    Compare ...
    Post 1: Modifying the game client on your computer is not illegal (against the LAW).
    Post 2: Modifying the game client on your computer is against the game rules.

    You get it?

  11. #26
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    Xigncode itself should be illegal (however they got that VeriSign certificate...).
    Since their latest update im getting random bluescreens like every 2nd boot and i have proof from the windows logs that the xhunter1 driver is the reason.
    Yeah , they need to detect the cheats with doing anything even If they're about to destroy your pc..


    ---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Post 1: Modifying the game client on your computer is not illegal (against the LAW).
    No , It is illegal , let's talk about the fact , modifying anything in your client as "hacking" like no recoil or anything like that is illegal , but what is the proof ? nothing.

    Edit: Yeah , I was like a stupid donkey mixed between illegal and game rules lolz!
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  12. #27
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    Emulating Xigncode3 would be illegal. Just disable it from loading could be a strange random apering bug too...
    And why do you think you can just disable Xigncode?

  13. #28
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post


    And why do you think you can just disable Xigncode?
    Because it works in other Games too(Games which are running on the unreal engine)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  14. #29
    yonutcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cyrus
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by lugratnia View Post
    it's true actually...the XIGNcode box actually doesn't pop up...and I always delete the XIGNCODE files before and replace with the two important ones only...now what happens is that after a game and I go to the XIGNCODE folder...it only contains the 2 files I placed in it...I was able to run CE last night and even changed my name and that's what the other players saw...I changed my clan name but that one only worked on my end, the others still saw the original clan name...
    soo you are able to modify the name and rank but only you can see that.. right ?? then what is the point of this hack after all ??? how this help you ???

  15. #30
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    Because it works in other Games too(Games which are running on the unreal engine)
    If that was the case then just closing Xigncode process and freeing its module would become possible.


    ---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by yonutcrazy View Post
    soo you are able to modify the name and rank but only you can see that.. right ?? then what is the point of this hack after all ??? how this help you ???
    Basically he doesn't have experience in hacking but he tries to take advantage of the bypass from the VIP hack.
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 07-07-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Could it be possible to hack APB using Cheat Engine?
    By nigeria23 in forum All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 02:30 PM
  2. how do you run Borderlands 2 and cheat engine side by side windows
    By Locomanusa in forum Borderlands 2 Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 09:57 PM
  3. Is this possible? How to make a script run when something happens in Cheat Engine?
    By LulzCode in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 01:16 AM
  4. [Help Request] Er, disabling cheat engine from running with my trainer?
    By drlunar in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 03:30 PM
  5. Undetectable Cheat Engine? is it possible?
    By NittoCheater in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 06:12 AM