I would try a few things:
1. Clear browser history (for real)
2. Go to C drive> aeria games> AVA> log> delete all log files
3. Go to C drive> aeria games> AVA> avagame> config> AVAoptionsettings.ini> look for the LastChannelGroupData=(AccountID=xxxxxxxx,LastChann elGroup=x) kinda thing and delete those
That way aeria cannot track your past accounts.
then do this:
4. Make a new email and put in a new name
5. Change IP
6. Make a new aeria account and do not reveal any info connected to old accounts
You should be fine as long as you don't hack and get reported or use visual hacks.
If you don't know how to change IP try looking up your router's IP and videos on how to change the IP.