Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Pray4jpn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Outer space.
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Question Do I need a OMM for farm service?

    I want to start an euro farming service (not for long, just a week or two), but I don't know if I need a OMM. May someone enlighten me?

  2. #2
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,636
    Reputation
    1932
    Thanks
    3,791
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Pray4jpn View Post
    I want to start an euro farming service (not for long, just a week or two), but I don't know if I need a OMM. May someone enlighten me?
    You only need a OMM for trades. Services are fine. Its all up to the person who wants the service.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  3. #3
    Pray4jpn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Outer space.
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Predatør View Post


    You only need a OMM for trades. Services are fine. Its all up to the person who wants the service.
    About the OMM... I don't really know how to use OMM. And should it be Money/Card first or service?

  4. #4
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,636
    Reputation
    1932
    Thanks
    3,791
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Pray4jpn View Post
    About the OMM... I don't really know how to use OMM. And should it be Money/Card first or service?
    For a service, I would suggest you tell the person to pay you first then you do the service. In order to gain their trust I suggest you offer free vouches so people can vouch for you (saying your legit and stuff). Once that the buyer must pay first then you do the service.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  5. #5
    Pray4jpn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Outer space.
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Predatør View Post


    For a service, I would suggest you tell the person to pay you first then you do the service. In order to gain their trust I suggest you offer free vouches so people can vouch for you (saying your legit and stuff). Once that the buyer must pay first then you do the service.
    Thanks alot! I'll do this, offer free farming for couple persons and then start service. ^_^

  6. #6
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,636
    Reputation
    1932
    Thanks
    3,791
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Pray4jpn View Post
    Thanks alot! I'll do this, offer free farming for couple persons and then start service. ^_^
    Be sure to tell them to vouch for you like saying: This guy is legit ETC... You can then copy those quotes and put them in your thread as proof. Good luck!









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  7. #7
    codexstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hmm i could accept the free farming and vouch for you if you want.

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Looking for farming services or farming tool
    By F10 in forum CrossFire Farming & Partner Request
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 11:56 AM
  2. Need 1 person for farming now
    By ssddff1 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 11:55 PM