View Poll Results: Is the same thing happening to you?

Voters
4. This poll is closed
  • yes!

    2 50.00%
  • no..

    2 50.00%
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    tainos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Devilish

    AvA update October 2nd 2013

    Okay, After the update, the xign code loader will pop up bottom right, but the middle screen splash won't show up, after a few seconds, ava.exe will just go away, and like it never even turn on, I was informed that it's the servers being down for like an hour, It's been 3-4 hours now, does the samething, any suggestions? Help! Please make a vote on the poll as well.

  2. #2
    L3xTRoN²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Re Download AVA !!!

  3. #3
    UCSerge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by tainos View Post
    Okay, After the update, the xign code loader will pop up bottom right, but the middle screen splash won't show up, after a few seconds, ava.exe will just go away, and like it never even turn on, I was informed that it's the servers being down for like an hour, It's been 3-4 hours now, does the samething, any suggestions? Help! Please make a vote on the poll as well.
    Are you seriously asking for help? Don't ever try to leech and repost my shit as your own ever again. I will find you then i will kill you.

  4. #4
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by UCSerge View Post
    Are you seriously asking for help? Don't ever try to leech and repost my shit as your own ever again. I will find you then i will kill you.
    Spamming leechers are the bain of MPGH at times. We have got one here, and he'll hopefully stop all the fucking spamming soon. He has spammed the same shit all over the section today.

  5. #5
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by tainos View Post
    Okay, After the update, the xign code loader will pop up bottom right, but the middle screen splash won't show up, after a few seconds, ava.exe will just go away, and like it never even turn on, I was informed that it's the servers being down for like an hour, It's been 3-4 hours now, does the samething, any suggestions? Help! Please make a vote on the poll as well.
    Learn how to look after your PC and how to run hacks you noob leecher!

  6. #6
    UCSerge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    Learn how to look after your PC and how to run hacks you noob leecher!
    Can you just ban him?

  7. #7
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by UCSerge View Post
    Can you just ban him?
    No i can't Serge, as i'm only Wikis Mnager now, as i'm too busy with work to be Minion.

Similar Threads

  1. AVA Update 10/2/2013
    By Exotiic. in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 04:28 PM
  2. [Detected] AVA Menu hack - UPDATE - (Jan. 24 2013 GERMAN TIME)
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 10:30 PM
  3. [Detected] AVA Name and rank changer - UPDATE - (Jan. 7 2013 GERMAN TIME)
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 04:02 AM
  4. [Detected] AVA public hack - UPDATE (Jan. 14 2013 GERMAN TIME) - GUI and HOTKEYS!
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 338
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 09:17 AM
  5. [Detected] AVA Hotkey hack - UPDATE (Jan. 7 2013 GERMAN TIME)
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 08:01 AM