Thread: xHunter1 ERROR

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

xHunter1 ERROR

Ok so yesterday I found AEG AvA wasnīt able to launch even without hacks so did a resintall and fixed the problem. Today I encountered an error and did the same steps as yesterday, but I finally noticed what the error was: deleating xhunter1 as usual. From now on if you donīt have xhunter1 enabled in your pc xingcode will detect your game loggin as fraud and therefore mark you as hacking. I donīt know if it is just happening to me and some more people, or to everyone. Thanks and hope some useful comments!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hi, i wrote this in other thread too, but when some1 read this, i hope he will be able to run ava again

pls, i formated my pc 4times, reinstalled operating system since 48hours, step by step to see where is the mistake. everytime i installed something i put a restore point. after the last time the game was running i disabled xhunter. after this time xigncode error occured everytime. many times i de-installed ava and installed back, and tried to run ava even without hack the error occured again. so i went back to the last restore point where ava was running and restored my operating system.
    voila ava is running. think about when u last time deactivate or deleted xhunter and restore your pc at this time and u will see xhunter is back and ava is running

i know, we can do it
    Last edited by akinciulubatli; 01-28-2014 at 10:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by akinciulubatli View Post
    hi, i wrote this in other thread too, but when some1 read this, i hope he will be able to run ava again

pls, i formated my pc 4times, reinstalled operating system since 48hours, step by step to see where is the mistake. everytime i installed something i put a restore point. after the last time the game was running i disabled xhunter. after this time xigncode error occured everytime. many times i de-installed ava and installed back, and tried to run ava even without hack the error occured again. so i went back to the last restore point where ava was running and restored my operating system.
    voila ava is running. think about when u last time deactivate or deleted xhunter and restore your pc at this time and u will see xhunter is back and ava is running

i know, we can do it
    lol no need for that thanks! I had backed up AVA folder on an External HDD ... Used them but it was still detected without reason! So what I did was to search into this folders and donīt know how they got there but found some un real bot.DMP files and deleted them. Also, did a clean install of AVA with a previously downloaded setup on "downloads" folder. That did it. 1. search suspicious files, 2. Reinstall ava and DONT deleate xhunter1.

PD: New era has came, in which you canīt disable xhunter1 or it will mark u as suspicious program :P
    Last edited by yucheng0801; 01-29-2014 at 12:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    THIS IS HOW I FIXED IT:

1. GO TO C:\AeriaGames\ AND COPY AVA FOLDER TO A USB OR EXTERNAL HDD OR TO ANOTHER DRIVE.
    2. UNISTALL BY RUNNING "Uninst" FROM C:\AeriaGames\AVA.
    3: GO TO START AND OPEN " Run ".
    4: TYPE THE FOLLOWING IN RUN WINDOW " Regedit ".
    5: OPEN THE FOLLOWING: "HKEY_LOCAL_Machine > SYSTEM > ControlSet001 > SERVICES > xHunter1"
    6: DELETE FOLDER " xHunter1".
    7. RESTART YOUR PC.
    8. COPY BACK BACKED UP AVA FOLDER TO C:\AeriaGames\ (WITHOUT INSTALLING NOR DOWNLOADING THE GAME AGAIN)
    9. LAUNCH NWZLauncher FROM AVA FOLDER.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by razor20120 View Post
    THIS IS HOW I FIXED IT:

1. GO TO C:\AeriaGames\ AND COPY AVA FOLDER TO A USB OR EXTERNAL HDD OR TO ANOTHER DRIVE.
    2. UNISTALL BY RUNNING "Uninst" FROM C:\AeriaGames\AVA.
    3: GO TO START AND OPEN " Run ".
    4: TYPE THE FOLLOWING IN RUN WINDOW " Regedit ".
    5: OPEN THE FOLLOWING: "HKEY_LOCAL_Machine > SYSTEM > ControlSet001 > SERVICES > xHunter1"
    6: DELETE FOLDER " xHunter1".
    7. RESTART YOUR PC.
    8. COPY BACK BACKED UP AVA FOLDER TO C:\AeriaGames\ (WITHOUT INSTALLING NOR DOWNLOADING THE GAME AGAIN)
    9. LAUNCH NWZLauncher FROM AVA FOLDER.
    LOL THIS IS HILARIUS. If you recheck the mpgh page where you took this instructions you can see method 3 was posted by me xD LOOOOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by yucheng0801 View Post
    LOL THIS IS HILARIUS. If you recheck the mpgh page where you took this instructions you can see method 3 was posted by me xD LOOOOL
    part of the method i used for the fix i found on aeria forums. and part of it here. but was too lazy to type it all out.
    so i found a close match added a few steps and posted it here.