Thanks

Resource file version does not match with host error

I recently started playing AVA again and decided to play some co-op. I created a game, waited for some people to join, and pressed start. Once it finished counting down and let me into the game to load, the screen turned black with the AVA symbol in the middle of the screen and kicked me out prompting me with, "Resource file version does not match with host. Exiting room. Please exit the game and restart. Patch will start automatically."
    I then created another co-op game after getting this message, BG:BeginZ[Easy], and got the same message after loading and getting kicked.
    I've already reinstalled the game twice and still get this error. Help would be appreciated

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconPunchQ View Post
    I recently started playing AVA again and decided to play some co-op. I created a game, waited for some people to join, and pressed start. Once it finished counting down and let me into the game to load, the screen turned black with the AVA symbol in the middle of the screen and kicked me out prompting me with, "Resource file version does not match with host. Exiting room. Please exit the game and restart. Patch will start automatically."
    I then created another co-op game after getting this message, BG:BeginZ[Easy], and got the same message after loading and getting kicked.
    I've already reinstalled the game twice and still get this error. Help would be appreciated
    Perhaps you didn't download it correctly or there are some Game files (corrupt) leftovers that are getting AVA to don't work 100% properly on your computer?
    I advise you to install IObit Unistaller, make a deep scan with it, reinstall AVA & post back results.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-10-2015 at 03:56 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post

Perhaps you didn't download it correctly or there are some Game files (corrupt) leftovers that are getting AVA to don't work 100% properly on your computer?
    I advise you to install IObit Unistaller, make a deep scan with it, reinstall AVA & post back results.
    Nope. Haven't you heard almost NA maps are bugged? NA is broken xD Just wait for a patch. It's a known bug.

Thanks
    No reply from thread starter ,assuming problem is solved .
    Closed.

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16