Thread: account blocked

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    red_starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    morocco
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Confused

    account blocked

    hi guys
    sorry for my english

    i just need help to know something ;

    in the same day using ccman hack for ap i changed my passeword and i entred wrong one several times then my account is blocked ; so i have sent a rquest to aeria ; theyre answer is is worrying me ; coz they are asking about my ip ; birthday ; city where i live ; my email
    so if someone can tell me its a normal questions or not
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-09-2015 at 03:09 PM.

  2. #2
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Same with me lol, but I told them everything and waiting for their response.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  3. #3
    Pr3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Don't waste your time, you get banned!

  4. #4
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I made 30+ accounts and each of them had 500-3000AP. Not a single one of those is banned and all AP are still there...

  5. #5
    iCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    I made 30+ accounts and each of them had 500-3000AP. Not a single one of those is banned and all AP are still there...
    I think it's because we spent large amounts of AP on things like Thor box, and getting tiered spenders. And they checked our purchase history and see that it was all free AP, that was farmed in a matter of less than 5 minutes.

  6. #6
    antep2727's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    634
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by iCooper View Post
    I think it's because we spent large amounts of AP on things like Thor box, and getting tiered spenders. And they checked our purchase history and see that it was all free AP, that was farmed in a matter of less than 5 minutes.

    your main got banned, also?

  7. #7
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by red_starr View Post
    hi guys
    sorry for my english

    i just need help to know something ;

    in the same day using ccman hack for ap i changed my passeword and i entred wrong one several times then my account is blocked ; so i have sent a rquest to aeria ; theyre answer is is worrying me ; coz they are asking about my ip ; birthday ; city where i live ; my email
    so if someone can tell me its a normal questions or not
    That's the risk for using hacks.

  8. #8
    iCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by antep2727 View Post
    your main got banned, also?
    Unfortunately, Yes. I was dumb enough to test it on my main and was banned.

  9. #9
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by iCooper View Post
    Unfortunately, Yes. I was dumb enough to test it on my main and was banned.
    Im freakin afraid of that too
    The question is... How an user of public hacks/tolls since over 8 years can be so dumb to use it on his main, I did the same shit ...

    still not ban yet, I hope they will close their eyes and considere isnt worth banning an 6 years old account for 350 free AP ...

  10. #10
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,208
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,066
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Im freakin afraid of that too
    The question is... How an user of public hacks/tolls since over 8 years can be so dumb to use it on his main, I did the same shit ...

    still not ban yet, I hope they will close their eyes and considere isnt worth banning an 6 years old account for 350 free AP ...
    They wouldn't care if you had a 17 year old account. You used a cheat, and you will have to pay the consequences for it.

    You knew the risk, but you chose to use the cheat instead.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  11. #11
    iCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Im freakin afraid of that too
    The question is... How an user of public hacks/tolls since over 8 years can be so dumb to use it on his main, I did the same shit ...

    still not ban yet, I hope they will close their eyes and considere isnt worth banning an 6 years old account for 350 free AP ...
    Same for me. I have played for a long time, and have spent alot of real money on the game. I used the AP generator on alt accounts, and wasn't banned so I decided just to get a small amount on my main. Was banned less than 7 hours later for 582 AP, yet my alt account I generated 3210 Ap and didn't get banned.....gg.

  12. #12
    red_starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    morocco
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Confused
    same here got banned for 200 ap lol after testing on alt accounts and ccman saying i wont get banned , but i dont blame anyone for my choices

  13. #13
    AeriaSux2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I got banned, but not for AP generation for hacking in PVP.

Similar Threads

  1. Account blocked? o.O
    By lala.ramone in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 01:16 PM
  2. My account blocked any can help me?[SOLVED]
    By mrkiller2010 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 05:50 AM
  3. accounts blocked
    By armeniapwnr in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 09:34 AM
  4. WarRock Account Blocked...
    By a3massa in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 05:24 PM
  5. VIP ACCOUNT BLOCKED
    By iambass in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 05:18 AM